Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are there any men out there that have left there children and never looked back?

i want to hear from any men out there that have walked out on there children and never got back intouch, ie,do you think of them,do you miss them but think there better off without you,anything,would like to know how a man deals with this.Are there any men out there that have left there children and never looked back?
A real man would NEVER walk out on his kids. If you get a divorce the kids are my number one priority fukkkkkkk the EX long as my kids are taking care of.Are there any men out there that have left there children and never looked back?
Here...I can play my son's biological father...





';Yes, I have a son. I walked out as soon as I found out that the girl I was seeing was pregnant. I know that I told her that I wasn't married, but I really was. I am a true POS. I have been in contact once when he was 16 months old. I even held him. I told her a bunch of BS about how I was sorry. It was really just to try to get in her bed though. She didn't fall for it. I haven't told anyone in my family about my son. He is 8 now. I am really sorry. Sorry that I am such an inconsiderate POS. Yup that's me. I will say and do anything to get a piece of a$s. Sad but true. Life is all about me. That chick tried to get me for child support too. UGH. Can you believe the nerve of her? Trying to get me to be responsible. AS IF. I know that I was in the Army 22 years, but that didn't change me none. My name is ALBERT C. ESQUIVEL. I live in Chicago...or Texas. Texas when child support is looking for me. But in real life Chicago. I think that I am smart....NOPE not me.';
A real man would never walk out on his children.





I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage and me and the ex-wife agreed on her getting custody. Well she let them get beat and raped by her under aged boyfriend and I got custody of them and I have never regretted it.





On the other hand, my father has 5 children by his first wife (my mom is his second wife) he has little or no contact with 3 of his children. I think less of my father because he doesn't reach out to his children. My dad is now 84 years old and I know he's not going to change his ways.
My sperm doner walked out when I was 2 and never looked back, at least that's how it seemed to the 4 of us kids. He contacted me at his mother's funeral when I was 30. He said how sorry he was, and I believe he does have regret. However, I cannot forgive and forget. he wants a relationship now, but I can't imagine it ever happening. You have no idea of the deep and long lasting effect you dads have on us. If you are thinking of leaving your children, DON'T. A bad father is still better than thinking you just don't give a damn.
Good luck finding one to fess up to that!!! My dad left us when I was 7 years old, never paid child support on a consistent basis, and rarely called. Men who do this are completely selfish.
I am answering you this question as an AFFECTED MOTHER!


After 15y marriage my used to be husband had committed ADULTERY and left our daughter(was 8 1/2y) in 1998.


Since 2000 he has no more contact with our daughter!!!
I know someone, he had an affair with this woman, the woman said it's either his family [wife and 2 kids, boy and a girl] or her...He chose...that was 4 years ago....3 months ago guess who contacted the kids? Yes the father! He said that he is sorry and he had made a mistake...every time he calls them they hang up. Because of what the father did, the daugther married at 20 a guy who's 25 years her senior, and the son confuses being controlling with being affectionate.


They hate the father for leaving them, for abandoning them.
Of course. Usually by women who wanted there men to change into something else after they married.

1 comment:

Bullmastiff Lover said...

Who wrote this?? Where did you get that information about Albert Esquivel??

Post a Comment