Thursday, August 19, 2010

Married Men and Women: Personal?

How do married men deal with women and their ';cycles';? Do you actually exclude sex from your lives until their cycle is over? I couldn't do it when I'm on my period. It's gross to me personally. Does your wife say, for example, ';Not tonight honey. I'm having my period'; How does that work?Married Men and Women: Personal?
Guys need to be understanding. Some girls don't care about that, in fact some prefer it as they (depending on what part of the cycle) can't get pregnant. Or so I'm told.





For me, I've always just accepted the fact. Going 'without' was never an issue with me because I always look forward to being with my partner, even if all we do is snuggle and watch tv. So long as we're together, that's what matters.





If you're talking about mood fluctuations, the same thing applies. Just because she is 'moody' doesn't give me the right to invalidate her feelings. A hug always goes a long way.Married Men and Women: Personal?
We don't do it when I'm on my period. It is a turn off to both of us. Plus, my libido is VERY high, so my hubby says he needs that week to rejuvenate LOL. I usually tell him when I think my period is coming, and I'm usually on target. That way, he knows he only has a couple of days if he wants to do it, and after that it's at least 5 days of rest. Once it's over, all bets are off!!! LOL
There's sex, and there's play... what's the issue?
Yeah, that's about how it goes, : ) I take care of him, though, a couple of those days, if he's lucky ; )
ewww that is grouse. You should wait till period is over.
Well, first of all..he knows before me it is coming.


I often take my BCPs to stop it from coming a couple of times a year.


But if I am....we cuddle and I sometimes take care of him...it is always worth the wait.


When he comes back, it is a guarantee I better not be having my period.
We wait ti it's over I just tell him my Aunt is visiting so he knows that he isn't getting any.
I personally stayed the heck away from her when it was that time of the month.


She was so moody and bi!tchy there was no hope of sex anyway.


It's just kind of up to the couple and what they find acceptable.


I really doubt many men want to deal with pads, tampons and blood when it comes to sex anyway, I know I wouldn't.


My wife had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago, so I don't have to worry about it anymore.
my husband knows when i am having my period, and usually we just wait until i am finished. i don't really have a desire to have sex while having my period. plus i have a lot of pain with my periods. when you are married, you will see that it isn't a huge deal. some people have sex and some don't. it depends on the people - whatever you and your man are comfortable with.
We do other things. It is not just anout penetration and he does not stop feeling although he is much more considerate about it than I am.lol. We really experiment other ways and there are many.


Just us of course everyone is different.
it not an issue to me, i always tell my hubby when my period comes, its only 4-5 days without sex, it not a problem to my hubby!
It doesn't bother me if my wife or mistress is in her cycle or not. Its their choice if they want sex or not. The only act that doesn't occur is oral








**** MILDRED SENT ME HERE TO HELP YOU****
we have sex toward the end of my period but i wont do it when im bleeding heavily because i just cant get into it, and my husband understands if i don't want to have sex
You get used to the cycles, and like many other posts mention, there's lots of other entertaining things to do. Sometimes you just do without, and sometimes you do ';alternate'; activities to satisfy the urges.





Then again, there's nothing wrong if you're feeling particularly savage and animalistic to make a huge mess of things, provided the shower is nearby, many towels are used, and the lights are kept very low to conceal the carnage! Its only ';bleh'; when you thing self-consciously about it. Sex is sometimes best when you keep your higher brain functions to a minimum.....
Most men don't know that a period is a women's body actual cleansing itself. It's not the time to have sex. It's an unpleasant time for any women, and I for one am not thinking about sex at this time.
We prefer to wait until the cycle is over. If I get paticrally aroused she will give me oral sex.
I'm with a few of the other girls, my husband always know when my cycle is comming...how I'll never know because I'm irregular! Anyway, I do take care of him, but no actual ***. Another thing is my sex drive is higher during my cycle %26amp; around ovulation...WIERD! lol








Hope this helps!





=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment