Thursday, August 19, 2010

How does one go about dealing with his/her boredom? Can someone actually DIE from too much of it?

This proves just how truly bored I am. I can't even find the right category to put this boring question into, so please help this bored man deal with his boring week.How does one go about dealing with his/her boredom? Can someone actually DIE from too much of it?
i know how you feel sometimes. when i get like that and feel like i could die from it, i remember how much there is to learn in this world that could make me unbored. pick up a book, make a new recipe, learn to play guitar, ect. there is so much to do...just do it differently. they say the definition of insanitity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. take a new route to work, do anything different and it'll cheer u up :).How does one go about dealing with his/her boredom? Can someone actually DIE from too much of it?
no I don't think that you can die of boredom but i think u should know that by now. No need to waste 5pts
Get involved in some clubs, organazations or sports. You could also try finding a girl friend or pet.
Go out and party. Get a girl, and have some fun! Lol. And no you can't die of boredom, although it might feel like it sometimes. As a last resort.. try bored.com :)
If people really died from boredom, prisoners and prisoners of war, kidnap victims, and all kinds of people who are held against their will would just be dropping like flies even if they are well treated and well nourished, I suppose. Maybe if you try to think of someone who might be more bored than you are (an elderly relative who lives alone, someone in the hospital, someone who moved away to start a new job, etc.) you could call or visit with the intent to cheer them up. Probably make you feel better in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment