Thursday, August 19, 2010

HOW DO U MEN DO IT huh?

Ok granted females may read this question and get butt sore but they will be ok... How do you men deal with females anymore granted you all are far from perfect if you really think about it there are very few good woman out there anymore...majority of the time females are whiny backstabbing malicious using B-------itches....sorry femals but u are. Now I personally can't stand females and I am one myself I feel sorry for woman trying to date a man these days cuz most are lazy or into drugs but I realy feel sorry for you men...ugh females disqust me which would be y I dont get a long with them ha I wonder why....I think you men should give females a wake up call and tellthem to grow up and act like a f--ing adult...so my real question is how do u put up with us seriously...





Ha but you all never though a female would post this crapHOW DO U MEN DO IT huh?
idk, glad one of y'all finally realizes how crazy you areHOW DO U MEN DO IT huh?
it's all about sex, take away sex and men wouldn't live near women
lol its easy, and men are worse
I agree. i try to be the best i can be.~


doesn't always work...i wanna know from a guys point of View too..
each gender has their good ones and bad ones. You just have to be smart enough to separate the two.
hmm i'm pretty sure I'm not a whiny backstabbing malicious using B-------itch
I dislike most girls I meet. My homeroom class has no boys and it sucks. The girls gossip and talk rumors the entire class period every day.
sorry...i didn't feel like reading all of this. Men rule!
After 2 bad Marriages, I gave up; You're right, many Women are far from ';Prizes';....!!
I think females are the better of the sexes.





They can be the sweetest, most beautiful people...but then turn into devils when they want too.





They can also make babies and milk.





Everybody likes milk.
hi





very simple words





women without men nothing!!!!!!!
You have to go on faith and hope.Yes there are lots of bad apples in the bunch no doubt.Some women's attitudes will get better with age.Others will learn from their mistakes in life and come to their senses.This goes for men too.You have to follow your heart no matter how many times it gets broke or trampled on.I kept on going when many times I had said the heck with it.I now have a good woman a son and one on the way.Be patient and good things will happen.Good luck to you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment