Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why are kids obsessed with Sex?

95% of the questions in the adolescence section is about sex. Kids who are 12 are having sex and masturbating? What's the deal, man? I mean why is it such a big deal to have sex? How are you benefiting? It just makes me angry that all these kids are pregnant before they are even 16! Arg!Why are kids obsessed with Sex?
No I highly doubt that 95% of teens ask questions about sex. If you'd care to have a look at the last 20 questions on Yahoo in the Adolescent section there were 4 questions about sex and of a sexual nature, yours being one of them. So if my maths is correct, that is 20%.





I suggest your next question should be 'How many teens out here are still virgins?'. You'll find closer to 95% say that they are. I've asked this question before and most people have said yes that they're waiting for marriage.





Also, children start masturbating when they're toddlers. It's common for young children to touch their gentials and it's normal. Masturbation is healthy and has many benefits to it.





It is sad that 16 year olds fall pregnant and it's irresponsible and I am in no way defending their behavior but some of these people do grow up when they have children. I know girls for would have more than likely ended up in jail (costing tax payers thousands), rather they man up and take responsibility and raise their children.





This is nothing new to this generation. Teens have been experimenting with sex for years and if you'd like to take a small trip down memory lane, you might remember this...Why are kids obsessed with Sex?
i agree.
Becuz they think it feels good...and most arn't mature yet getting pregnent is a bit too far though
well don't come in this section then problem solved
ITS THE PARENTS I TELL YA. BACK WHEN I WAS A YOUNGSTER IF I WAS TO BE DOIN' SOMETHIN LIKE THAT MY *** WOULD BE TANNED SO FAST I COULD TASTE IT. BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED. ITS PATHETIC. I'M 100 IN JANUARY. 100 YEARS OF PUTTIN UP WITH KIDS.
I agree also





Grrrrrrrrrrrr
watch 15 minutes of MTV and then youll see. Its practically glorified and they make it seem like you HAVE to do it or else youre a nerd. Not only that but there is little education of it going on so they are curious and try to find out for themselves instead of going through the embarassment of asking a parent. Parents need to talk to their kids and most dont know how or dont care.
I think it has much to do with this puritanical society we live in.
I was kinda perverted when I was younger...as far as being interested in sex and reading books on sexuality and people told dirty stories at school....I was just interested....It was wrong, but not unusual.





However I had also decided to not have sex(any type)


until I was married-and I didn't.





I also find it upsetting If you were to read a teen magazine you would see that it promotes ';hooking up';





I believe in abstinence to obey God but also for your own mental well being, it's sad that love and sex are so separated now adays.
its because of there body changing and its more higher these days plus sex is in everything music, tv, movies and everyday like school and work
there not being taught well enoguh by their parents. its not bad to masturbate. the girl above me is right about that. even toddlers do thats everyone does. but i dont think there should ever be kids this young having sex at getting pregnant at all. pregnancy is suppose to be for married adults. now kids are having kids. its ridiculous. it needs to stop. of course theyll grow up once they give birth but most of them still arent mature enough to live on their own and handle a baby themselves, especially not at 14 15 or 16
Sex at twelve is just not good in my book.


But masturbation at twelve is healthy and normal.


Two different things, bub.
Maybe we need to explain everything to them by a certain point. Say we start gradually at the ';better ends'; of elementary and work our way up through Jr. High and onto High School for further and correct study? Enough of these little incorrections and lawsuits and such that stand in our way, preventing us from having a full-blown talk with the kids. Whether they're ready or not, believably we can introduce this life subject to them slowly while giving them everything else they need; that is, a loving spot in a family, a healthy diet, good exercise oportunities, good socially all-around, and good chances for school, etc.
I agree. But it's not just kids. Everybody (except me) is obsessed with sex. I think it's disgusting.
It's called animal instinct and without it, humans wouldn't exist.


Why so young? Because nature makes people get inquisitive about sex at puberty.
Because they don't reallly know the meaning of it. And they don't know that waiting till after your married is the right thing to do. They do it because everyone else is doing. I'm glad I'm not like that :-)
Its our society we try to make sex taboo and don't let people explore their sexuality. I think if we didn't try to repress it and have open conversations we could do a lot more to stop kids from having sex.
the majority of answers posted here are through ignorance. Masturbation in itself shouldnt come into the equation as that is private and has no 'set date' for when it should be carried out for the start. However the glorification of sex through media ignites an area of excitement which leads children to believe they should 'get in on the action.' Such ages as 12 i think are over exagerated, but still sex below 14 i believe is not right. The pregnancy area you speak of is not neccessarily true. There is a small amount of underage mothers it is only yet again through the media that leads people to think all 16 year old girls are mothers.
Theres quite a big difference between 12 year olds having sex and 12 year olds masturbating, FYI.
YOU are soooo true and deep about this but i dont know about 95%! i think to myself bout the same thing, that girls are pregnant around 14 to 16 and it makes me sick im 17 yrs old male.i have dumped girls who wanted to have sex with me.the reason y is bcuz it will be the best if i did it with my true dream girl.this girl i seen in the 5th grade, i seen her years later in the docters apointment and she was PREGNANT WOWWW !!! i couldnt believe my eyes.i thought she made a jerk get her pregnant maybe im right maybe im wrong only god knows.anyway HONESTLY i am OBSESSED with SEX , BUT i dont show it and i dont wanna have sex because im religious and i wanna wait for the right female.i masterbate too.i mean who doesnt from the men i mean . its good for your health anyway stress-free you know. i think all kids should be home schooled because that would avoid soooooooooooooooooo much trouble %26amp; violence .things would be better. so many girls are attracted to me im lovin that but when it comes to sex i just cant.but than you see there SEXY *** BODYS its hard to say No.u kno what i mean. i go 2 a skool with over 2000 girls DAMM. yea its tough i kno.
cuz its fun!!!
I know its really sad. We should blame the parents, TV, and people who influence it.

No comments:

Post a Comment