Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to help my man deal with the loss of his father?

His dad passed away a year ago. He isn't dealing with it at all. He is very depressed. We have been together going on 2yrs. We have a wonderful 6month old son. I thought when he was born it would help some. It didn't. At times it is like he is in a total differant world. I know how he feels cause I lost my dad almost 3yrs ago. He want talk to me. He says he is a guy and isn't suppose to talk about that stuff. Just because he is a guy doesn't mean he can't talk or have emotions. After all he is a human being. Does anyone have any advise to give me to try and reach him before this eats him from the inside out? I have already tried to get him to talk to me. I have reassured him I am here for him and he can count on me. I have tried all I know to do. I need some real help to save him from the grief. Please help me.How to help my man deal with the loss of his father?
I understand it can be a really tricky situation.


You've got to open him up, once he gets started talking about his feeling. He would certainly feel better.


Try to get away with things, which reminds him of his father often, but its just a temporary solution.How to help my man deal with the loss of his father?
Just hug him and let him know that a girlfriend is there for the good and the bad and doesn't matter if he has to cry that it's okay. Let him know that you're there to be strong for him even when he doesn't think he is because you know he'll do the same for you. Hope this helps when you say it.
  • hidden myspace
  • hidden myspace
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    Post a Comment