Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about men not washing their hands?




I was just wondering, men always say that they don't need to wash their hands after going to the bathroom (when they urinated) because they did not pee on their hands.





While that may be true, isn't it also true that urine comes into contact with the foreskin and the glans itself when peeing, which rubs off on your penis outer skin and shorts when you put your member back into your pants? So in short, whenever you touch your genitalia (or your shorts for that matter), you would get urine on your hands. You could wash up after going, but no matter how you put it, you would still have urine on your clothing (need to zip up right?).





Am I right in these assumptions? I know most men don't think about that to much, but if I am correct, how do other men deal/cope with that? Don't you mind? Or do just accept a certain amount of urine spores on your clothing.





thanks!Question about men not washing their hands?
I think EVERYONE should wash their hands after using the bathroomQuestion about men not washing their hands?
you should wash yourhands. I don’t all the time but I carry a little bottle of purrel and use that when I don’t.
Yes, they should wash their hands. We don't pee with our hands either, duh. It's really good practice, plus if you don't wash your hands after you pee, when are you going to wash them?
I always wash my hand... Common courtesy
Well women never seem to mind it when the perform certain oral delights for men....so it can't be that bad...also, urine IS sterile when it leaves your body.
You've spent a lot of time thinking about this, haven't you? You're probably right, but then think of all the worse things we're all getting on our hands by opening doors, hanging on to the side when riding an escalator, handling money, etc.
every one should wash their hands. It's really gross, but your asking some one who has OCD.
I think that most guys are lazy and they do not think that it is a big deal. Germs are germs and it does not matter where they are, they are still germs. Personal hygiene tells everybody that they should wash their hands when they touch their private parts.





I saw a documentary of television and they had this ultra violent light and they when through this house and examine the people hands and body. They followed the people through the house room to room, and then they played the tape back to show them the results.





Some people do not realize that what they do or not do will effect all people in the house. The lady was playing with the dog and she got up and went into the kitchen to give her little boy some juice. She went into the refrigerator got the juice out, got the cup from the cabinet, pour the juice, put the container back into the refrigerator, and went back into the living room.





The man was reading the newspaper, he got up went to the bathroom, came back and continue to read the newspaper.





Neither one of them wash their hands, and when they showed them the tape, they both said that they only wash their hands when they are dirty???





It is like a child thinking that a stranger is someone who has on dirty clothes and needs a hair cut!
why bother about that? If they think that it is okay, then is fine, utimately they use their own hand to eat.
I know it sounds gross to some, but maybe men should wipe(but it's actually more like a dab with one square of TP) too to prevent the uncomfortable and wet ';after'; drip on the boxers. I bet more men do this than you think, but no man will ever admit to ';wiping'; though. I've often thought that men should actually wash their hand BEFORE going to the bathroom in order to keep the junk clean. Only makes sense. Am I wrong ?? Don't think so.
I guess (and sure) that everybody male or a female should wash their hands and the private parts after urinating otherwise as per your assumptions they would be eaitng the food with their pee s dipped in. uuuaaahhhh!!!
It's not just men women too. People that don't wash their hands are ignorant pigs. They have disregard for themselves and others. This is how disease gets started and spreads. I guess some people think they don't get germs or are too good for gems and illness. How do epidemics created. Look at the plagues of history. They can all be traced to poor hygiene. You can blame the vermin for spreading disease but hygiene can help slow it down or stop it.
you should always wash your hands unless you feel like shaking hands with someone Else's appendage
eewww I hate it when my fiance don’t wash his hands after he uses the washroom, even number 2 yeah I know that’s gross


I constantly tell him wash your hands.


I di it every time im a clean freak and I don’t like to getting sick
People who don’t wash their hands are the most disgusting people in society. I go an all-boy high school and after going to the bathroom everyday for the last 4 years I would guess that about 2% of kids in my school use soap and water to wash. I'd say 35-40% run their hands under water but don’t use soap(which is just as nasty but at least these people realize that it is necessary to wash your hands although they're just making their hands wet) And about half the school goes to the bathroom and just walk right past the sink. I always just give people looks of disgust when I see them not wash their hands. This is why I avoid shaking hands in that school.

No comments:

Post a Comment