Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get over my phobia of men?

I am 18, I have an ';hourglass'; shape and I HATE it!!! I am 5'8/5'9 and weigh 119 pounds; I am thin but my hips won't get any smaller. I had a very ruler shaped body up until I was 15, I liked my body that way. Every single time I dress like a normal girl...I get looked at by men, old men too! So I usually try to look unattractive by wearing loose clothing %26amp; no make-up but that doesn't seem to help. I really can't deal with men constantly bothering me, it makes me extremely uncomfortable because I have horrible social anxiety and I grew up with an abusive father, so I am sort of afraid of men. I have never been kissed, been on a date or had a boyfriend, because I have always kept my distance or turned down any guys that have asked me out :( I seriously want to get over my problems, but I don't know how...can anyone help...PLEASE???How can I get over my phobia of men?
Hit me up on YIM. Rindesayu_Ayame. I could possibly help girl to girl. You seem like you are really suffering because of this. I'd like to help. I've not had the exact problems, but a lot of related things. Despite my personal crap I can still help you. This seems personal. All I can say is your one skinny girl :O Also -_- Men are gross. Sometimes you find good ones.How can I get over my phobia of men?
Find an older guy who thinks with his other head.
You're already on your way. Wanting to change is the first step. Really, men are people too. Of course your probably afraid because your dad, but trust me, there are really good guys out there. It's okay to be cautious sometimes, but don't just think of them as ';men';. Think of them as regular people. If the idea of kissing a guy doesn't sound all that bad, then it's more an issue of confidence. Just go over there and talk to them, because it seems like you sort of want to.
I have had these same issues. Men can seem so aggressive, when they are checking out women. If you have issues already with an abusive father, then this will bother you of course. I had the same type of father. Try to find a guy that is the opposite of him. Find a guy that is kind of shy and gentle. Find a guy that is willing to be friends first and who is willing to take it slow with you. Once you really get to know a nice guy, then you should begin to trust him a lot more.
you could always try talking to a counselor or a friend and just try to think positive about your body! some girls would love that and even though it gives you unwanted attention from some men, it happens to everyone. not sure on how to exactly get rid of the phobia but just try remembering not all guys are jerks and if you happened to find one that is, it's okay because everyone has been through it. you're not alone! keep your guard up and respect yourself. :)
Further dress down - sweats and loose tops. no makeup, plain shoes and hair.





Men will behave themselves - you are safe. Just take care of yourself and don't be caught alone.





By and large, we're pretty nice as a species.





just a metaphore; if you're driving down the highway looking for red cars, you find red cars - but you'll be ignoring the other pretty colored cars out there.








Hope that made sense.
lol u have problems grow up
Stare back. Don't be shy, just say ';What are you looking at?';

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment