Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why do I feel so uncomfortable around men?

I feel uncomfortable around males. I don't have any brothers and I have a poor relationship with my dad, but I don't think this really helps to explain how uncomfortable I am.





I can't talk to them easily, and when they talk to me I find it more difficult to respond than with females. This happens frequently, and I am concerned as I will be going to business school, and dealing with men a lot. Help?





Also, there's this cute guy who flirts with me that I'd REALLY love to talk to! But I feel so odd....Why do I feel so uncomfortable around men?
Because you should.





Lol, j/k.





It's an Oedipal complex (err, the female version, which, in this case is penis envy)





You need a a guy who poses the philosophical question of ';whose yo daddy?';





His penis will be your source of pleasure and you should think that his is really yours afterwards.





Believe me, I was once uncomfortable with women, but I followed the mantra of ';whose yo daddy?'; and it has worked wonders for me. My source of pleasure is owned by hers and I know that deep down she wants unconditional access to pleasure too. Thats as far as I understand.





On the flipside, you need some kinda reinforcing mantra similar to mine. Without your sex, his weapon is powerless. Make sure he derives his inflated ego from your ultimate source of pumping and thrusting.Why do I feel so uncomfortable around men?
I am like that too.I also don't have any brothers and never saw my dad since the i was 6, so I don't have a male presence in my life. I think that's a very good motive that doesn't make me feel comfortable at all. I had just two or three guys i could talk normally...but most of then i just can't. i feel so nervous and suspicious. (my dad was very bad to my mum). I think we have to get used to them...i really don't know any solution...maybe try to pretend they are girls
Most guys are just as uncomfortable, especially if they like you. I was that way when I was a teenager, but with experience I grew out of that. You are just more comfortable with girls because there are less implications than with guys. Focus on your goals and not so much on the guys, but try and get to know the guy by asking questions about him, get him to talk, and build on the answers/conversation. You will be okay.
Think of them as girls thats what I do it really helps (except ofcourse you will flirt a bit) I find that the more I get to know a guy the easier it is to talk to them. GL ;-]
';I don't have any brothers and I have a poor relationship with my dad, but I don't think this really helps to explain how uncomfortable I am';





u lack the experience?
You may wish to speak with a mental health professional.





Good luck.
you just be as natural as ....u r ....remain vigilant ...on the path leading t flirting .. for safety ..hope u will be much fluent in business school..good luck..
talk to a pro...
dont

No comments:

Post a Comment