Saturday, August 21, 2010

For lesbian women, how do you deal with Macho men?

Have you girls encountered these macho guys who are abusive and constantly pester for sex, in order to help you become ';normal?';





I have come across them many times and in many ways. In person, via the Emails, messengers, chatrooms, etc. I never seem to know how to put them in their place with a witty remark or something equally nasty. Usually I ignore them but boy do I feel like lashing back sometimes, you know! How do you deal with this?For lesbian women, how do you deal with Macho men?
Sometimes the male ego believes a good go with a penis will turn your life/orientation around. Really gives men in general a bad rap.


';Perhaps you misunderstand. There's absolutely nothing about you that is of interest to me and right now, your lifeskills are reinforcing my birthright.';.....something like that.


Keep in mind that sometimes snappy retorts will encourage their endeavours. These personality types suffer extremely fragile egos.


Don't despair, you are not alone....leave them for the straight women and let them work it out.For lesbian women, how do you deal with Macho men?
Tell them: Sorry dude, you obviously misunderstood I said I like GIRLS not guys oh wait you are a girl, well hello there miss how are you doing ;)
';Is your dick that small that you only try to get women who'll always say no?';
ignore ignore ignore. they're just trying to get a reaction out of you. the more you engage with these losers, the more they will do it. in a chat room or messenger thing, block them, report them, etc. in person, kick em in the groin (i mean, uh, ignore them).
Guys like that are just arrogant a holes. Unfortunately they only respond to remarks that are totally lacking in substance or open minded thought process'. Sooooo What FTW said should work! ... LOL
Ugh...they make me so mad...but i do try to remain in control of my emotions....but...they sometimes get the better of me and i blow my top...i just really hate the misogynistic gross behavior!
I know what you mean sometimes I get so mad, but I just ignore them the more I acknowledge them the more they talk and it just tick me off more so....yeah...
I've actually had luck by helping them put it into perspective. Ask him, if the the hottest guy in the world walked by would he want to have sex with him??? Of course he'll say no, and tell him, you feel the same way. Tell him, it's not him, it's who you're attracted to and you don't dig men any more than he does. Let him save his ego. If the argument is that you haven't had a man good enough, ask him if he's had a man good enough??? Some just don't get the point and have to push it, then you can get firm, of course, then you're a ******. I find it best to walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment