Thursday, August 19, 2010

How does a man deal with his marriage after his affair is found out?

Can he immediately switch to being a loving attentive husband (if the wife forgives him)?


Or does he too need time to grieve and also a closure for the affair?How does a man deal with his marriage after his affair is found out?
Does he need to grieve ???? What kind of question is this. You do not want to grieve because first it wouldn't be for real nor honest + isn't your wife the one who should be grieving?


Ask for forgiveness and start wooing and dating your wife again and hope for the best.


Litlle attentions are the best way to deal with your problem : flowers, share the house chores, take her out for a walk so that you can talk things out, go to the movies, go away for a nice w.e. just the 2 of you, go to a nice romantic restaurant to set the mood for ... but do not force yourself on her. It may take time for your wife to trust you again.





Why do men have their brain in a different place than women do ?


You want to grief over your lost affair? Forget about it, it is from the past. Now is the present and just pray and hope that your wife is the forgiving type so that you can still have a future TOGETHER.


I just hope you do not have children because, sadly enough, they'll become collateral damage as I call it because children always feel the undercurrents inside the family and can easily become upset and unsecure.


I hope this works out for you. Anybody can make a mistake... the point is to let her know you are sorry and will not start again. Ask her what you can do to make her forgive you.





OOps...I just realized I answered to the unfaithful one but, never mind, my answer is valid for the unlucky wife too. I hope you will be able to deal with this crisis and come out stronger.


Take care and try to remain positive.How does a man deal with his marriage after his affair is found out?
';does he too need time to grieve and also a closure for the affair';





You MUST be JOKING.





My man would be grieving out on the freaking curb.
i don't know.





but if i had an affair and my wife found out, my ice cold body would be in Cook County Morgue, getting 11 slugs removed from my head and my chest. (and couple from my 'family jewel' area)





and my wife is extremely bright. she'd make it look like an accident, get off totally clean and collect on 2 million dollar life insurance.
When he needs to grieve???? How about giving the wife time to grieve or leave!
r u serious.. grieve about what.. you did this to yourself. my husband would be sleeping out on the ******* street for all i cared.
Grieve for the husband? Are you serious?! He should not have been cheating in the first place. No he cant immediately switch to being a loving attetive husband because he was never one to start off with. He can try but it will not happen because its hard for a woman to just forget about her husband cheating on her and sleeping with another woman.
More often than not, he stops for a little while and then goes back to his old ways, but hides it better.
She only forgave you because forgiving you is a


GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD FOR HER.





She WILL do your best friend/co-worker/neighbor out of spite.


I love it :-)





Keep me posted :-)!!!
LOL, I wish i had time for a grieve after an affair. I think the poor guy whose wife would kill him and make it look like an accident is many of us guys fate. Damn CSI has educated to many women...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment