Thursday, August 19, 2010

What do guys (men) do when they're depressed?

I've been thinking about it for a while after I spoke to someone who was unbelievably depressed and it really made me curious as to how other men deal with depression. I know how I deal with it.....and i know how a few of my friends deal with it...but what do you guys do? (oh and I'm not trying to exclude women or anything I know women get depressed too.....but this question is only for the guys right now....)What do guys (men) do when they're depressed?
since society doesn't allow me to show emotions or be ';weak'; they tend to turn to alcohol or drug abuse to escape their depression. but some do go for help. this is why it said that depression is more common in women. its not that it is more common, but it's allowed for women to go get help. men on the other hand are socialized to be strong and be stoic.What do guys (men) do when they're depressed?
Drink is what always helped me and once I didn't feel like putting my self down any more I would stop. weed was always common to if you smoke some weed and watch TV or go for a walk or do anything you know longer feel depressed now do you? no, but as for ways to deal with it without doing drugs is to sign into a gym and punch a punching bag as hard and as long as you can.
  • hidden myspace
  • hair dresser
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    Post a Comment