Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do I feel so uncomfortable around men?

I feel uncomfortable around males. I don't have any brothers and I have a poor relationship with my dad, but I don't think this really helps to explain how uncomfortable I am.





I can't talk to them easily, and when they talk to me I find it more difficult to respond than with females. This happens frequently, and I am concerned as I will be going to business school, and dealing with men a lot. Help?Why do I feel so uncomfortable around men?
i can relate to you, i don't have any relationship with my father either. and it took me awhile to talk to guys and feel comfortable. the shyness will pass with time.Why do I feel so uncomfortable around men?
you just need to practice. it will be uncomfortable at times, but thats the only way to get over your discomfort.
Well it could be that the more you practice talking and just being around men in general you will overcome your fear. I think we are all shy when we first start dating or being around guys. We are afraid of rejection, and ironically, guys feel the same way about girls too. Maybe you could join a church group that had guys too, or join a gym or club or sport, so you are around guys more. Just because your dad is difficult, doesn't mean all guys are. Yahoo answers has lots of categories to help you. There are sports categories to help you learn about sports you boyfriends are interested in. They have an entertainment section with categories like jokes and riddles and polls and surveys. It is always nice to have a good joke for when you are hanging around guys. Polls and surveys has a lot of fun questions. You can go through that category and make a list of questions that are fun, so when you hang around guys you will have something for when the conversation stalls. There are a lot of businesses run by women these days too.
maybe because u like being with men
  • thinning hair
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment