Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I ask for their tollies to be chopped off?

My fiance told me a story he heard some few days ago... I could hear just with the tone of his voice how badly the idea of such a situation having occured, had affected him.





A couple were arrested for drunken driving (the girl being a passenger). The girl was locked up in a cell with (dare I even say the number) x number of men who gang raped her...





The officers who put her there were pardoned and warned. They still have their jobs and were told that they'd be let loose if this occured ';again';...





Their excuse? It was dark and they didnt see where they'd put the girl. I was disgusted beyond disgust! All I kept thinking was, I should have a petition started and going out to have these men dealt with. The rapists to have their tollies chopped off and for the police officers to be jailed and spend time with the men they've arrested.





What do you think?Should I ask for their tollies to be chopped off?
sounds good to me!Should I ask for their tollies to be chopped off?
You have my vote.
This is quite an old incident - it happened last year (I think... I stand to be corrected.).


Nothing's going to happen to those cops. They'll all cover up for each other, and it'll go round and round in circles til everybody simply forgets about it............ except the girl and her family.


.





EDIT: I'm scared sh!tless of cops!! I was arrested for an outstanding fine once. Do you know how arrogant and unhelpful they are?! It was a very scary experience.


And in another incident, I was pulled over at 3am for going through a red robot (I stopped, looked, and went). It was a cop car FULL of scruffy criminal-looking men. I tried to keep driving onto the nearest police station (as is my right), but the cop forced me off the road. I realised after the fact that he was trying to solicit a bribe out of me. Luckily it was 3am and I was too tired to cotton on.


But ja, cops these days - I don't know anybody who still trusts the police!
I'm with you 100%. I can't believe it. It's disgusting and they are enjoying every moment of it. Anyway, I will not pull over. I will drive over that bloody officer if I have to cause I don't trust them anymore.
It was ';dark and they couldn't see where (they) put'; her??? Are you kidding me???? No lights at this jail? Was this the jailers first night working there and they didn't know where the cells were????


If this is true...this is atrocious! I agree...these people need to be held accountable...
A fitting punishment for all rapists would be to remove their testicles and inject them with oestrogen once a week for 2 years.
I'm with you on this one.
dont get me started!





these policemen should lose their jobs, as well as be jailed for reckless endangerment, gross negligence in the line of duty, accomplaces after the fact to rape, as well as many more offences i cant think of at the moment!





that girl can sue the kak out of the police!





her settlement would be HUGE!
What a disgusting story!!!! I think their tollies should be grated!!!!!
its bad and sad.





CHOP THEM OFF WITH A BLUNT KNIFE AND WITH NO PAIN KILLERS
Omigosh Angelpaws, that sounds really scary. Now we have to be scared of cops too. Even though I agree with poepies that they should be grated (lol) and fired, The truth is that they will only be replaced by more corrupt cops. The whole SAP system reaks of corruption and incompetence starting from the top guy himself, police commissioner.





These stories are very disturbing.
The SAPS is yet to impress me with anything they do. I am waiting to be surprised by some basic level of competency.
Hello Everyone, this is South Africa - have you guys forgotten already.





This is the best country in the world for criminals. You can murder someone and sit in the jail for the weekend and be out Monday morning and not pay your TV License and sit in jail for two years.





This is South Africa.





Any illegal immigrant can come into the country and get citizenship (a proper passport) for about R50.00.





I once read an article in a newspaper (The Citizen) where a 90 year old lady was raped. Which person in their right mind does things like this.





This is South Africa.





Should I say more - no actually I'm disgusted.
First things first - you shouldn't forget that you are carrying my prospective future president. So don't teach him violence. Chopping tollies is violence!





Believe me; I don't call the police for anything. Even if I could call them when people attack in my house, I wouldn鈥檛. They'll shoot me and claim that they mistaken me for a criminal. I have no faith whatsoever in the SAPS. Like dWali said above, I'm still waiting to be impressed by the SAPS - but I don't want to be their guinea pig
Well you know my view on rapists - the should all be castrated and in this case I think every policeman on duty at that time in that place should be castrated also.





They knew full well what they were doing - ignorance should not be an acceptable excuse.
Thats f***ked up! These criminals should be fired. That gangster Jackie Selebi should also be fired. I agree with the General, the lady should sue the cops.





If you want my signature, you got it.





(((Maybe she should hire some hitmen and pop the idiots.)))
How can the police put a woman in a cell with men? That is really wrong!! i hope this girl sues the police department!! I put my signature on that petition!! you have my vote!!
Sounds like an excellent idea to me. Where did this happen at? Well wherever, that's ludacris, and a poor excuse. Wonder how much the prisoners paid those cops to get it in they're cell for them? Sounds like an inside conspiracy between the officers and the men inside the cell, don't ya think maybe? People piss me off, especially ones like that. Your idea sounds excellent.
Chop it off, stick it in a bun and feed it to the animals!
babes, you have my full support...!





something needs to happen now guys?
You have my vote !!!


They should be chopped of and fed to them !!!!
I say cut them off.


THEN: Boil them, mash them and stick them in a stew and make the previous owners eat them.





I hate rapists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment