Thursday, August 19, 2010

Men: Honestly, how socially unacceptable is it for you to be dating an overweight woman?

Recently, I've noticed that guys really rag on each other if one of them is dating a girl who is chubby or heavy even if the girl is an incredible person. Is this that prevalent or is this group of guys I hang out with just particularly shallow? If it's not, why is it such a big deal to men that they can use it as a weapon to degrade each other?Men: Honestly, how socially unacceptable is it for you to be dating an overweight woman?
You should never judge a person based on looks (weight), because thats not who they are, you got to look inside and see who they are INSIDE before you EVER judge on outside. Personally, i prefer larger woman.Men: Honestly, how socially unacceptable is it for you to be dating an overweight woman?
It's called jealousy. most dudes want a chick with curves. Unless she's like 700 pounds...
its unacceptable because its not sexy no offence to anyone (no thumbs down k? kthxlol)
It's very socially unacceptable. As a guy, I'm all about physical appearance. I won't date a fat girl.
Watch Shallow Hal! some people are shallow but if you find a good guy they will look at the personality :)
Honestly most guys say that but behind close doors they would want to or even may have dated a big woman. They give love like no other. That is just somethin guys do around each other
well now a days i wouldnt give a care.but i suppose that is true with young people.im 37





see all these superficial mens(kids) answers
I would laugh at my friend but whatever works for him i guess
honestly, some douche might say something, past that it's fine.
Guys pretend there standards are a lot higher than they are so a guy goes out with someone whos overweight and everone pretends theyd never do that to look good infront of everyone
It all goes back to the saying in the Bible





John 3:15 - Humpin a fatty is like riding a Moped....It's fun until your friends find out.





The guys aren't shallow, they are correct.
they're shallow then. and the heavier girl is gonna win in the end (be happily married) cuz we all age, and in the chubby girs case, they go married for the right reasons, and therefore when they age, everythign will be the same, cuz looks dont matter and neveer did to them, they loved eachother for their personality which never fades.
Dating is all about mating. And mating is controlled by our genes. Our genes want us to find the healthiest specimen we can. Overweight is a sign of not so great health.
i know i am not a guy but oh well heres my advice and opinion they are shallow.society has placed a terrible curse on women who are not the supermodel type like myself.if the woman isn't skinny or beautiful to all men she is automatically opted out.although if these are your friends you are talking about shame on you for letting them talk about your girl like that.my bfs friends have never talked about me like that and the only types they date are skinny supermodel looking girls.which some of them know i would shove my fist down their throat(i am very sensitive about my weight most overweight women are)like i said you should stand up for you girl and tell your friends look she may not be the best looking to you but she is beautiful to me and she has a great personality and i love her.if they cant respect that then you need new friends.
My friend it is the company you keep. I do not think you need permission to be with someone of your choosing. She might be the idea mate for you. Look at intelligence. Look at how well she fit in with your family. Beauty is only skin deep. How long can one stay young, muscular and have a head of hair? Look beyond the exterior. You need to like her because she make you feel good. She might have the qualities that are desirable in your psyche'. I am talking about honesty, integrity,selflessness and other values that you desire in a person. Why be around a young lady that is forever checking her makeup and seeing if everyone in the room is looking at her. You need to be the judge of what is desirable for you.
Well, Some people see overweight people as UN attractive. And guys (like myself) like to date attractive people. So... i guess that there thinking ';Why is he dating her?'; so then if there not happy with the persons decision they will make fun of them until they stop dating the overweight/UN attractive person.
well...honestly most guys who are mature want someone they can be with hence someone they can marry


young guys care about looks because they want to make their friends jealous


so you could be overweight or underweight just depends how much the guy cares about appearance but if his friends are making fun of the girl don't focus on that


see how the guy is reacting, if he is defensive or if he even cares about the remarks


in he end all you have is each other
not a big deal to me, i prefer chubby chicks, they make my mouth water just thinking about kissing, licking and sucking on every square inch of their bodies. I don't like having sex with skinny chicks at all. But if a woman is chubby or full figured, and has a pretty face, I can't get enough sex with them. I will say that obese is not a turn on. If a woman's body shape is round, I'm not that interested. If she has big flabs of fat hanging off her arms that isn't exciting to me.
No it's the guys now one of m friends whos a great guy and who is a pretty good looking guy dates a chubbier girl and shes a great girl too she funny nice and caring, me nor any of our other friends say a word to him about her being chubby, its called respect and maturity, and i'll say i'm pretty shallow i need a girls apperance to be almost perfect but that doesn mean it's socially unacceptable the guys that make fun of thier friends are either not a friend or need to grow up... and it's not younger ppl im 19 and like i said dont say a word about her or him because i respect them both








ppl need to grow up, and learn some respect
That's really shallow. Sounds like men...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment