Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to help my man deal with his jealousy?

Okay, I have been in a relationship for almost 2 years with a lovely man, but he is very possessive! No major reason for this, no cultural stuff at all. He gets very clingy and worried when I go out to see other people (be they male or female) and gets very jealous if I spend time with other men (i.e: males I have known for over 10 years. most of who are gay!!) I have tried to explain he has nothing to worry about, but he still gets funny about it. I am starting to feel resentful as I dont feel he believes me. What can I do to save my relationship? How to help my man deal with his jealousy?
talking with him %26amp; keeping everything open. (which Im sure you do!) Get him open %26amp; honest with talking with you about his fears. Maybe he has been hurt really badly in the past %26amp; hasn't gotten over it! Keep the communication open %26amp; tell him how it makes you feel! Maybe he has a fear of being alone! Maybe he has been left alone a lot as a child %26amp; is scared that things will fall apart! The more the subject is approached %26amp; talk about in a mutual, understanding manner, the sooner he can let out his fears %26amp; maybe relax. The topic won't be so stressful for him anymore %26amp; may learn to get over things %26amp; move on. Maybe he just needs extra support %26amp; understanding sent his way. Maybe its his own insecurities that he is projecting onto you! Just be patient! I used to be very jealous, but my man was patient %26amp; would always listen to my fears, I soon learnt that it was my own fears I was getting upset about %26amp; slowly have learnt to let go! It is great that he has someone like you that cares %26amp; willing to get things sorted out! I hope you can mend fences %26amp; go on to be greater %26amp; stronger than ever as a couple :)How to help my man deal with his jealousy?
i was like that in my first relationship. now i'm not (i'm a guy).


i think it has to do with internal confidence.


with my woman (my girl), I feel well, i'm deserving enough to have her, and she wants me. all the other guys she meets (unless it's brad pitt), i'm better than they are. and i trust her. so i'm not jealous.





so two issues.


(1) do i trust her?


(2) am i confident in my kung-fu skills?
if he's jealous, he's not a man, he's a teenage girl in a man's body, tell him to grow the f up and stop being such an insecure sissy
my guy is like this





im still waiting to find out why aswell, as he knows that i would never betray him but he still gets so touchy about males if i am talking to them.





its starting to drive me insane
I have been married for two years and my man does the same thing let me know when you find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment