Thursday, August 19, 2010

What Inspires men to flirt?

As a girl who gets hit on often, I've found myself wondering more and more--what is it about a girl that makes men want to flirt with her?





My friends tell me my problem is that I smile too much-- I can't help it, I'm a nice person! But it's gotten so bad that I now greet most males under the age of 40 with a rictus facial twitch, lest they get any ideas about drooling all over me. It seems to work, but I really want to know-- What are the cues that men interpret as, ';Take me, I'm yours?';





On a slightly unrelated sidenote, how do men deal with rejection? I always try and be polite, but I tend to shut down some of my more overbearing admirers pretty quickly. I've always felt a little guilty afterwards, but I'd feel less so knowing that men didn't care all that much.What Inspires men to flirt?
It's a vibe your putting out there and you like the attention but occasionally you tire of it. A bubbly, friendly nature/personality is much easier to approach because there's a more likely chance that you will be receptive and not hostile. If it's your nature then don't worry about it. If your mood is sullen and you just don't want to deal with it then wipe the grin of your face. Nothing says ';keep out'; better than an irritated look. I've perfected it.





You're also a good soul as you concern yourself with other's feelings. That would lend toward the attraction for some. I believe that some can sense others inner being without knowing them. They may not be hitting on you but just being friendly. Women do it too but that doesn't mean that the want to party in my pants.





Also this is all dependent on the enviornment you find yourself in. Quit spending so much time in bars.





As for the rejection thing, unless they're holding a firearm or sharp object, don't worry about it. They'll live.What Inspires men to flirt?
And I thought MEN had big egos...this one's a doorbuster!
just tell him quickly u aint interested...its better that way. and men deal with rejection in different ways. some eat, i work out and some just shut themeselves out 4 a lil while...
looks, personality, great body, dumb blond
The cues are basic. If your hot, a pulse is all we need. As far as rejection, it sucks, but is effective. Sorry that you have to endure such a HUGE problem. And to think that ugly people complain about no one seeing their inner beauty. They should try to be in your shoes!





LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment