Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I become an RN? OMG!!! I really want this!?

Ok... Here's the DEAL MAN!! I wanna earn my Associates to become an RN or at least to become a LPN/LVN. But the problem is I work full time and I'm a single Mom.


I was very close to becoming a Sheriff Deputy. Cause of my ex husband ruining my credit they separated me till I was able to clear it out. (He max all our credit cards on the woman he was having an affair with...long story)


Anyway! I've decided that I wanna be a nurse! But OMG! It's seems like I would have to quit my job. I can't do that cause I need income for me and my 2 children. I have searched endlessly to find a school that would offer night classes and /or weekend.


But is there any Online courses that I can take and perhaps on the weekends or night do my clinical???


Honestly... I just need to do something to start making decent money to provide for my kids.


Ugh... Any suggestions will be appreciated!


P.s. AND NO! I WILL NOT BE A STRIPPER! ALL MY GUY FRIENDS ARE SAYING THAT!How can I become an RN? OMG!!! I really want this!?
With doing the training for the RN program, unfortunately there are NO courses that you would be able to do on line. The only thing that you would likely be able to do on line would be something like the pre-requisite courses such as English, Psychology, etc. but even with biology and chemistry you will need to do at the school.





How it works with the RN program is as follows: you learn the theoretical stuff in the classroom including labs, and then after that block, then you will go into the hospital environment or another clinical setting and practice what you have learned in the classroom and lab setting. And you will do this for every block until you have completed the requirements for the nursing program. Once you have successfully completed all of the blocks and training, you will then be able to do a prectorship. This is where you will be assigned to a nursing supervisor at a ward, and then you will be marked on your bedside manner, patient skills and clinical skills. Once you have passed this, then you will be able to sit the boards for the licencing of becoming an RN. hopefully this helps you.How can I become an RN? OMG!!! I really want this!?
I'm not sure what state you're in but, I know some nurse state boards don't accept online nursing schools. CA being one of them. I hate to turn you away from this path but, honestly nursing school including clinical rotations, is a very time consuming thing. And for most schools, just the clinical rotation itself makes any sort of full time job almost impossible because of different schedules. If your open too it, I might suggest becoming a hospital corpsman in the navy. And get money for school at the same time. Good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment