Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you Italian women deal with it?

How do you deal with all the mama's boys in your country??





Seriously... its a problem, and a large percentage of Italian men in your country are either still living at home through their 40's or they have a strong attachment to their mothers. They run to mama for protection, they listen to their mother over girlfriends/wives and mama ALWAYS comes first....





I'm just wandering... how do you Italian women deal with men like this? Or do you deal with them at all? There is a large amount of mam's boys in your country... so do these men EVER end up married or do they still with mama till death do them part??How do you Italian women deal with it?
Well, I'm Italian, a not typical one, and with my Italian husband live in Central America.


Actually is true, almost any Italian man is ';mammone';, but we do not consider this as a real/big problem .... or better we almost do not perceive it at all, 'cause it's part of our cultur and tradition.


Every woman in Italy is grown with this mind perspective and when will become herself a mother, will keep on transmitting it to her sons and daughters.


In any case, it is not always so asphyxiating as it can seem from outside, and sensible adult italian men and women normally reach a steady compromise between how it has been teached them to live and their ideal lifestyle.


This is more or less how do we deal with it!


Hope I could made miself understood.


ByeHow do you Italian women deal with it?
some do and some don't, most families are very close...so it will be hard to part, for the most part they all live in the same town at least, they see each other everyday. most men don't want another lady around because they think their will be no one else that knows how to do/cook.clean like their mamma's.
wow, where in the world did you get this idea? really. i'm intrigued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment