Thursday, August 19, 2010

Men!!! how far would you go with a friend thats a girl?

Men!!! how far would you go with a friend that's a girl?


we were in a car and he was in the front seat and i was in the back and we were messing around and then he came into the back seat and sat on me for a while then he asked me was he to heavy so we said we would change places so i sat on his lap in the back of the car and we were alone and he said he was really relaxed and put his head on my shoulder and told me that i looked uncomfortable and told me to use his head as somewhere to put my head down and then i put my head up cause we were really close and i thought it ws a bit weird us being just friends and he said that he was cold and he said that i was to hug him to keep him warm and then he said he was happy and our friends outside said to come out and he said that we should just stay in the car with him and that he is comfortable??


if you were a guy would you do that to a girl who you just thought as a friend???





and no we were not drinking! totally sober!


and then he kept taking photos





whats the deal ?


men would you do that?Men!!! how far would you go with a friend thats a girl?
Yes. Go all the way. There's nothing like a relationship where you are actually friends as well as lovers.Men!!! how far would you go with a friend thats a girl?
My friend did that alot.











Turned out he's in love with me.
he wants to be more than friends
no
He wants you, as more than a friend.





And





Men look at their female friends different then we look at our male friends, they 80% of the time will hook up if we try, even though we are just ';friends';. But girls, I'm gonna say only 30%, if that.
hmm well that all sounds a bit normal for friends who have a thing for each other. Like my friend which is a girl knows I like her alot and she likes me but were not together or anything. We are planning to make out one of these days lol. I don't know why he took pictures tho, thats a bit odd. But to answer your questions I would go that far sure.
no way if i was not dating the girl it,s the front seat for me getting into the back seat things can happen that was not supposed to
it depends....if he does that with 10 different girls then thats just wat he does but if your the only girl then he likes you for sure
Omg! He's totally into you! He likes you as more than a friend!! :] You probably turned him on a little bit, too. Which is normal...don't worry about it. ^__^ But, you guys totally have a chance as a couple! Congratulations! Take the next step and ask him out, if you want! Aww! Good luck! %26lt;3
I don't believe in Straight men and women can truly be just friends. In 99.99 % of case like this one or the other will one day fall for the other. Normally its the guy for the girl, but if you have spent any kind of time on this site you know girl/women fall for friends all the time as well. Well to answer your question i would go as far as she will let me. Good luck.
  • thinning hair
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment