Saturday, August 21, 2010

Calling all men.. What do breasts mean to you?

Back in High School...a bunch of friends and I played strip spin the bottle..some girls ended up nude..I just ended up topless but...now I'm married and my husband and I have a mutual friend that played that game with us like 8 years ago...





We were at a gathering and betweeen us he just kind of reminded me like, ';don't you remember I saw your breasts?'; and I'm like,';So what!'; ';their just breasts big deal!'; he like has a girlfriend and everything..so its not like he doesn't see breasts consistently...but my question is...Are breasts that big of a deal for men? If so, why? Is there somekind of I don't know...?? how can I word this? Do they feel it means something if you let them see them..? We were kids when this happened but common now..It didn't mean anything to me..we were just being young and stupid.. my breasts arent even that big I'm like 5ft...110 lbs 32B..??Calling all men.. What do breasts mean to you?
I suspect that we males are biologically programmed to be ';stimulated'; by the sight of breasts, legs, butts, belly buttons, that soft curve of the inner thigh, necks, ear lobes, lips, and...you get the idea.





I remember in vivid detail every part of every woman's body that I've ever been intimate with. I think the sight causes adrenaline and other hormones to be pumped into our bloodstream and we're ready to go!





Just trying to perpetuate the species, I think. Don't take it personally; try to enjoy the attention. Afterall. this civilization crap has pretty well taught us to control our urges, so you're relatively safe!





Good Luck!





Glad I could help!





;O)Calling all men.. What do breasts mean to you?
errm anyone could tell you that we love breasts..because we love what women have! dont you expect the opposite sex to turn you on?

Report Abuse



He sounds very immature.They do get mens hormones racing just by site but it really shouldnt meen anything special to him he sounds a little perverted
first dont judge me for passing on information or my opinion. Someone might not like my answer, someone else will.





Yes they are for most men! Breasts can mean a lot. They might have been the first pair he's ever seen up close. It might have been a memorable time in his life. Some guys like a B cup too..too big can be bad, but just right. ANYWAY, that guy should probably be more polite. Yet its probably the most action he got in high school, so you played a important role to him I guess.





not to sound vulgar, but what we dont have..we think about and want to touch. if you got playful round bouncy things with knobs and we dont, do you think we would like to see how they feel? same goes for the power steering stick ladies.





Breasts also tend to stick out the most, unless its your other asset. They're part of the feminine shape too, but most guys should be staring at your eyes and not your nipples.
We tend to like more voluptuous (spelling?) women. I don't know why, we're just programmed that way. As for me, they don't mean much to me. I'm still single, and not getting any younger, so I can't be picky as far as that goes.
baby, breasts to a man just remind him of his mother, but they are told they are something more. to us, they aren't anything special until you know how to use them properly.
its the reason 4 living sweetie!
drives us crazy
Hey forget about that and do not take him serious.
Breasts are fuel for the sexual fire.


Luv em!!
There is nothing more finer in life than a woman's breast in a mans face.
men like breasts. women dont need to know why, they just need to know that we do. there is no psyco bable that will make sence of it. men are simple and we like boobs.
Plain and simply put....fun bags. Us guys can amuse ourselves in so many ways with those luscious glandular bags of joy. For instance, when we come into life they sustain us by giving us nourishment and that starts the ball rolling. As we mature they become fun bags. They are Very nice to look at because they are for the most part more out there for us to see unlike the spot we really crave to see and dwell in. They are pillows when we need to rest our weary heads or don't have a pillow around and they are of great comfort to us because when we are scared we can cuddle them and or hide our heads in them.


Hope this gives you some insight to us men and on final note I say ';Free those puppies from bondage';.

No comments:

Post a Comment