Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with married men that cheat?

I have been dating this guy for about 11 months, when we first met he told me that he was divorced with 2 childrens.He is very gentlemen and caring but he never sleep over not a single night. He said a women before married should not let his man sleepover! 10 months pass, I decided to search his status online and found out that everything was a lie, and he is still a married man living with his wife. But I already fall so deeply in love with, what should I do?


I care about him, love and hated him but is so hard to leave him,,,should I tell his wife so that no one else will get hurt like me again? what should I do?How to deal with married men that cheat?
You need to dig down deep for your courage and self-respect and get away from this man. Your entire relationship is based on a lie and you unfortunately have fallen in love with just that....a lie.


What makes you think that you are the only woman he is doing this with? You really need to tell yourself that if you fell in love with a liar and a cheat, then you can surely fall in love with someone that isn't. Do you want to tell his wife, so that she will leave him and then you can have him? You don't want to hear this, but he is not the prize.....your freedom is. I am sure you have heard of Scott Peterson......leave and don't be a part of this one more day!How to deal with married men that cheat?
Castration!
leave him, i don't know about telling his wife, that's a hard decision.
Well, a smart woman would walk away and find an unattached man to date. This stall's occupied apparently.
You need to leave him. You deserve to have your own man. One that will be there for you when you need him. One that will spend the night if you desire him to. You don't need to share someone else's man, or his love. And if he is married then he can't be that much of a gentleman. Get you own man, one that with love only you, because to deserve no less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment