Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with this so unPRETICABLE scorpio men?

i'm a cancer, how to deal with this men i love so much together for 2 yr and still he is so unbelieveably unpreticable?


we broke up 2 month ago and i have totally no trust on this man although i knew i still love him so much, but somehow , i have no idea how to let it go?


he started calling me lately and want me back.why when opinions clash,and still, i'm the first to instigate an argument and he the last to finish it.


It's feel like i'm the one act as the dominant partner and manage to get things on my ways, but that isn't always the truth. Sometimes he won't even agree to disagree, he just might pretend to give in.


i cant event express how much i love him sometimes?! or else he will eventually taking control ?


do you play it off like you're NOT jealous? Or is it too difficult too hide?


how to do the ultimatum thing and cut off all contant until he learns to see things your way that you weren't given much to BE in a relationship with him.???How to deal with this so unPRETICABLE scorpio men?
Okay, I'm not sure I entirely understand the question. Are you saying that you love him but you guys disagree and argue a lot? And he's unpredictable?





I can kind of relate, I argue with this guy I like all the time (he's a scorpio too! :P)...we get in fights over the smallest things, and like your guy, my guy often pretends to agree with me, just to make me stop being angry. My advice for that would be try not to let the little differences in opinions come between you two (I'm definitly guilty of doing that with guys). Tell him that you don't want to disagree on every little thing, but when you do disagree, tell him that sometimes it is better to just ';agree to disagree';, rather than have him pretend to agree with you. Neither of you should have to entirely give into the other in a disagreement; instead try to come to a happy medium.





As for the unpredictability...get used to it, that's the only advice I can give. My scorpio guy is totally unpredictable, I've come to accept it...although I must agree the unpredictability can get incredibly annoying.
  • hidden myspace
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment