Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it normal that some men don't like to talk about their feelings?

Is it a bad thing? how do i deal with men who are like that?Is it normal that some men don't like to talk about their feelings?
Overall, yes.Is it normal that some men don't like to talk about their feelings?
No man likes to talk about his feelings.
Most men you'll come across are like this. They won't show their feelings because they feel its a sign of weakness. There really is no way to ';deal'; with it......you just have to tolerate it and be patient with him.
I think it must be normal, c/ my hubby doesn't usually express his. It isn't necessarily bad, but it is a hindrance. I think a couple should express how they feel, so they can understand each other and grow together. Otherwise, you just stay the same and fall into a rut. That's when people contemplate 'straying' or all together leaving.
Depending on the 'feeling,' most men feel if they show their feelings, or share them they might be seen as weak by their spouse/significant other. I had a much older lady friend (I was in my 40s %26amp; 50's, and she was in her late 70's-early 80's) whom I was very comfortable with and could talk to her about things I didn't feel comfortable talking to my wife about. I didn't have to put on this 'I'M STRONG' showing. I tend to get emotional about some things and I feel tears might be construed as weakness. My wife's family feels that way. It really all depends on a man's upbringing. Hugging is common among many of my friends, but some have never been hugged by their family, just for example.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment