Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dealing with men who have versus men who don't?

My current boyfriend has everything. He's nice, has a good paying career, looks sexy, is affectionate, he takes me out, wines, dines, and takes me dancing, is very supportive, spends alot of time with me and to my knowledge faithful. I've never been with a man like this. I've had to basically support all of my past boyfriends and most were abusive. I was so caught up in love with past boyfriends and I do love my current boyfriend, but sometimes he makes me feel unneeded because besides sex there is not much I can do for him and I feel like I could be replaced any day if he feels like it. Can you ladies tell me how to deal and cope with this? Thanks.Dealing with men who have versus men who don't?
Just make sure he knows how lucky you feel that you have him and do little things to show you appreciate him. If he's doing all this for you, he obviously likes you a lot...he's not gonna just ';replace'; you. He wouldn't be treating you like this if he didn't want you.Dealing with men who have versus men who don't?
I'm not a lady but I can tell you, guys just want to be appreciated by their girlfriend for all the hard work they do to them. Just by showing him that your happy will be enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment