Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with corrupt police officials?

and all the corrupt politicialns officials etc in India... How does a common man deal with them?How to deal with corrupt police officials?
i'm sorry to say that for certain countries, corrupt persons in govt., and political office is but another fact of life. The problem is these persons are placed in positions of power and the balance of power is not on the common man's side. No international org. takes any trouble to right these wrongs that they see because it is not in anyone's right or case to interfere with another country's system of running/ruling. (only if it involves killing, e.g. Saddam Hussein and Iraq - triggers International War Tribunal)





The only way forward is for a common man with a true heart to make a difference to be elected to the highest position and start doing some 'housecleaning', so to speak. Unfortunately, man being man, even if they started out with the most honest intentions, will get tempted on their way up and get sucked into the game.How to deal with corrupt police officials?
I'm an American and would really like to know how to deal with the (so very many) corrupt police officials and politicians right here. I guess they're @#$%s everywhere.
look for the chain in power you will eventually find somebody tha could help
  • hidden myspace
  • hidden myspace
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    Post a Comment