Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I resolve this issue with my best friend of 11 years?

My friend and I have been living together for the past 4 years or so and things seem to be a bit rocky at least to me. It seems like he's become a very disgruntled and rude person in recent time not just towards me but towards everyone he comes in contact with that's not some ';super hot chick';, at which point he puts on the charming guy face and acts like someone he's not to get anything he wants from the girl in short order.





Every action that I do seems completely rational to me but seems to become some kind of huge deal to him and he will just constantly insult me about it. Last week his car broke down and I had to take him to fix it. As I was getting in my car he ran to the garage to grab some filthy old tool box and some other accessories so I got out of my car and spread a sheet out on the back seat to make a place for his tools. He immediately heads towards the back of my car with tools in hand and asks me to open the trunk. This is where things go downhill and we start arguing for the next 30 minutes. I said ';Hey just put them up here (the back seat).';





As soon as those words leave my mouth he flips out says ';What the - is your deal man? You can't just let me put the tools in the trunk? (my trunk is messed up from vandalism and is difficult to use) Dude something is wrong with your head and you need to like get mental help. It always has to be your way or nothing at all.';





To me I saw the situation as being no different than if I were wanting to put something in his car and he asked me to put it in a certain spot, something completely normal. Almost any time I talk about any subject he tells me I'm wrong or retarded even if it's something I have a lot of experience with.





Sometimes he will ask me for advice for something and I will give it to him. Maybe something like what can I use to kill these weeds in my yard without killing everything else? I tell him what works ( I was in landscaping for 13 years ) he goes to the store and says the guy there told him to get ';X'; product so he comes back with that because the guy claimed to have taken care of a golf course at one point. Sometimes I don't know why he even asks me anything.





Basically I'm tired of being depressed because he makes me feel like an idiot with every word I say. How do you deal with a friend like this? It's like you have 2 choices, either argue with him or just cave in and go with what he wants. Although he might say the same thing about me.How can I resolve this issue with my best friend of 11 years?
I dont no..im just getting my 2 points!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment