Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can a WEALTHY MAN deal with REGRET?

I'm a young, wealthy, out of touch guy who's also a fool.





I have 3 luxury cars, a high rise condo in the middle of LA, and lots of hot girls like me.





I have always OBJECTIFIED WOMEN...thought of them like cars...like you can have as many as you want





THEN I realized girls want a MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP, and you have to actually CARE





so, I regret it...now I understand girls want to be treated nicely in a monogamous relationshipHow can a WEALTHY MAN deal with REGRET?
Screw that man 99% of people would love to have what you got so just enjoy yourself and have fun and do as many girls as you can. One day you'll be old and then you can settle down.How can a WEALTHY MAN deal with REGRET?
don't regret... those girls are with u for YOUR MONEY.. that's how women are..... tell me.. if u were poor, would those women had dated u?
im guessing you are either intimidated or jealous of rih men or you have been hurt by one








if not ii suggest buying a gun n killing yourself
No offense but one can't help but wonder how the rich get rich when they have a lot on their minds...mainly themselves. Treating women like objects is cruel. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to make amends to those you hurt or betrayed. Believe me no one gets into Heaven faster or better because they have $$. Sounds though you need (please do not take personal) to grow up and appreciate God's beauty. No doubt you will fall in love and want a monogamous relationship. How would you feel it she treated you like a new pair of shoes? Meaning ';just not that into you';. Tables always get turned.
Year right!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment