Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can men navigate the denial that women demonstrate on a day-to-day basis?

If there is anything I have learned on here is that no matter how many facts or how much evidence to the contrary, women will often deny any and all wrongdoings they personally, or their gender as a whole, do. If it's not a personal insult used to distract, or a ';men do it too'; (even when the comparative volume is not even close to the same ball-park), it's a straight up denial.





Since the die has been cast, so to speak, how should men deal with women who through either dishonesty or incompetence to realize what they are doing, clearly have no desire to improve themselves in these areas, and in essence are liabilities to society?





So how do you as a man, pick up the slack for women who refuse to take accountability for themselves?How can men navigate the denial that women demonstrate on a day-to-day basis?
that's because some of these women think they have the right to do wrong.How can men navigate the denial that women demonstrate on a day-to-day basis?
since when is an individual responsible for their whole gender, class, race or whatever......





fly solo...a mob is for cowardz
How can you remain oblivious and ignorant to women who deny such claims because she's actually telling the truth? If I can bust a theory or a so-called fact based on my own personal view or others.....then it is not a claim to be taken seriously. So, to remain arrogant and just excuse my contradiction to a sexist theory as nothing but a lie....then you are the fool here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment