Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok so how can i deal with my husband when he is acting like an immature little boy, being very rude and b**chy?

then when i get mad enough and confront him he turns everything around be being all my fault.. i don't think i can deal with him without wanting to kill him. how does everyone deal with men like him?Ok so how can i deal with my husband when he is acting like an immature little boy, being very rude and b**chy?
Nobody is perfect on this earth, every one will be having his own foibles and flaws. And so is your husband.





Just ignore him and do your work. Work will keep you occupied and you will find no time to think/worry about him.





Why don't you take this is as a challenge and prove that you can lead a life happily with a mean man like your husband also; after so many when you reopen chapters of your life, you will feel so proud about yourself for being that patient and kind.





If he is highly unbearable/ extremely irritating, there is always an option of living an independent life. But take this as a worst case option.





Always smile, happy and enjoy your life to its fullest :)Ok so how can i deal with my husband when he is acting like an immature little boy, being very rude and b**chy?
Ignore his rants, since he wont take responsibility for them, and if you are provoking him, stop doing it. When he acts up, walk away, then he wont have an audience, or any attention.
I ask myself the same when I wonder how I dealt with my ex girlfriend who acted the same way.





The question should be'; how to deal with PEOPLE like that?';





I simply continued to ignore her when she acted like that. Eventually she would get mad at my lack of reaction and SHE ended up looking like the jerk.
Ignore him. Send him to timeout in his room. Treat him like the brat he is. Then take him to counseling and set him on the road to adulthood.
';when i get mad enough and confront.'; That is what you said and that makes him all immature and rude and whatever.





The problem is half your fault, you come at him angry and attack so he gets defensive. You need to talk to him when your emotions aren't running high, and remain level headed when you talk to him. If he starts getting emotional, stop, let him cool down and talk to him again later. Oh and don't keep retreading a topic that has been covered, that is nagging and he is likely to get angry.





Remember the only person you can change is you.
Listen to him when he tells you what is wrong and try to work on your faults. I don't say this to slam you, because I certainly have plenty of my own. I know there are things that bug my hubby that I avoid so as not to upset the proverbial apple cart. Treat him the way you want to be treated! Honor your husband!





';Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.';


-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Buy some earplugs.
no she is right there are just days that i want to be an *** and act like an idiot and she is the only one around to take it out on. its just something that i cant controle sometimes. and i am sorry and cant say i wont do it again cause i dont know if i will or not but today i WAS A HUGE *** and i realized that when you walked out.
ii thiink that maybe you should talk to hiim and be straiight up wiith and let hiim no ats goiing on and iif he cant change and ii thiinks iits best iif you guys go diffrent ways

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment