Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i tell he is hurting?

My husband and i are getting divorced, but are still very close. I am a wreck over it but he seems to not be phased. How do men deal with it so they don't face the pain?How can i tell he is hurting?
he's probably just hiding his feelingsHow can i tell he is hurting?
Men are also emotional and need company. I strongly feel that he has a back up, i mean he may have a girl ready. So he is so strong and calm.
They don't deal with it. They pretend it's not happening until they don't care.
Women are emotional so often a woman's emotions are easy to read and a man's aren't.
We as females talk everything through, and men keep things in. I would sit down with him calmly with him and talk to him about your feelings and that may help him open up. Try to pause an between subjects and give him time for a response. He may open up more than you think. It cant hurt anything and in the mean time he can get to know your feelings and how things are effecting you inside.


Hope all works out. Be patient with him.
The fact that you guys are still close , helps him. He has not felt the loneliness and the emptiness. The closeness is not doing you any good . I would step back and have him realize what is happening . Or it could be he has moved on,
men don't show there emotions to there women because it makes them think they are not a man. i asked my dad
possibly he already has a new GF
It's called - putting on a brave face. Find yours and wear it frequently around him.
Are you leaving him, or is her leaving you?





If you are leaving him, why do you care? If you do care, maybe you should be trying to work it out.





If he is leaving you. Then he has probably already worked though many of his emotions prior to deciding on the divorce.





If the two of you are as close as you seem to be, then why are you getting divorced? You should consider couples counseling.





Anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment