Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you deal with men/women who are emotionally detached?

No matter how much you've been there for them, no matter what you've done for them or how much you love them, the one you love can't love you back. ';I care for you, I have feelings for you but their not the feeling you want me to have for you';. How do you deal with the pain of rejection when the pain of moving is much more painful.. When the void and loneliness is unbearable?How do you deal with men/women who are emotionally detached?
I honestly think that you haven't gotten an answer to this question because there are so many people dealing with this themselves. First of all the void and loneliness is not unbearable! Your world is not going to come crashing down on you because someone you love does not love you in return. I strongly believe that there is someone for everyone. Sometimes we really need to put our emotions aside and do what is right for us. If someone you show care and compassion to does not do the same in return, then screw them! We must pick ourselves up and move along. There are so many more people out there, and I bet that you can find one that is gonna treat you with all the respect, love and generosity that you deserve. Take my mother for example. She married my sperm donor(biological father) when she was 25, had me at 26, and divorced when she was pregnant with my brother at 30. For years she dated and dated. She found guys that were good to her but there was always something you know. When a potential mate comes along and there is a lot of baggage don't try to work through it, just move on. My mother eventually got married again when she was 46. 16 years of dating until she found the man that was meant for her! I know that's a long time, but she had fun! The kind of guys that she dated were cool! From being in the army to being a captain of a boat to being a dog trainer to being a nurse! All of them had great quality's but they just didn't fit together! My best answer to your question is to go out and date till your heart is content! Hope this gives you a bit of understanding.How do you deal with men/women who are emotionally detached?
be open for other people to love you and you to fall in love, then your mind starts to heal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment