Saturday, August 21, 2010

How a family man deal with his gonorrhea.?

when her wife dont know her condition


will he tell it? if he tell it to her wife what are the possible thing happen if ever?


what are the circumstances he faces when he tell his condition to her wife?








please please answer it with all the things comes to your mind..


thank youHow a family man deal with his gonorrhea.?
Pray!How a family man deal with his gonorrhea.?
All that comes to my mind is that one of you is in really big trouble at home!
Get to a doctor. She can catch it too!!! If she already has it, guess what, you are out of luck!! I sure hope that she is forgiving!!
She probably already has it and you can be in big trouble if you gave it to her and didn't tell her about it. If it goes untreated it can cause her to not able to have children, cancer, or worse yet death if untreated for a Very long time. If you regret what you did then talk to her and possibly you would be forgiven. If you don't and something God awful happens to her, you can go to jail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment