Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys and Kissing, what's the deal man?

I decided to ditch class with a senior friend of mine Freddy and one of his friends senior friends Chris tagged along.


Now, this is the part where the HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA rolls in. We were hanging out in front of the local JUNIOR high school when the classes were dismissed. So Chris started complaining about how old he felt because the young girls looked older than they were. I agreed and as a joke I said ';Wanna make out?';.


Now at that time I was going thhrough a sexual ';phase'; and i was thinking I might be gay. Almost the whole day, this became an on going joke because I had told everyone I was a lesbian.


When my good old friend Freddy left I had to wait for my mother to pick me up and Chris waited with me. We started talking but we ended up making out! Now I like him alot but I don't know how he feels about it. We still act like normal friends but how can I tell? And I really like him!!! Help!Guys and Kissing, what's the deal man?
Just tell him that you have got feelings for him and wanted to know if he thought you guys could go out some time and explore it. See what happens.Guys and Kissing, what's the deal man?
Next time you are goofing around with him ask him ';Wanna Make Out?'; If he feels the same - you will. If he laughs and thinks you are joking - he might not feel the same about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment