Monday, August 16, 2010

Looking for helpful answers to an issue many men deal with...?

How do u get rid of back pimples they gross me out and I bet my gf hates it although she never said anything about itLooking for helpful answers to an issue many men deal with...?
My x had these and I didn't hate it...cuz I had fun popping them. Maybe that is gross, but it was fun for me!Looking for helpful answers to an issue many men deal with...?
If she really loves you, she'll pop them herself and dab alcohol on the pusy discharge.
You should use an antibacterial body cleanser and a body lotion designed for body acne. A lot of people have this problem. If it doesn't work, go to a Dermatologist.
Yeah the other answers grossed me out. But try an Acne body wash. Maybe your girl can wash your back with it when y'all shower together.
A fat free diet


And fruit.


Blue avatar..
get a really good back scratcher, and you can get rid of em.
Buy a good back washing brush with a long handle. This will help. It's hard to wash your own back really good or have someone wash your back for you. It does help.
Thank you for your honesty. I beleive these are caused by ingrown hairs and irritation from your shirts. Try the acne treatment meds and go with out a shirt whenever possible. Don't pop or squeeze them as that can introduce bacteria and more infection. Good luck honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment