Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do men want to keep their family and still have an affair?how do they live with the guilt?

they always go back to the one they love ,so why do some men cheat or have a longterm affairs when they always want to keep the other person they are with,how do men deal with the guilt it causes most must regret it,so why do they do it even the ones with a wife they are in love with and the perfect family,can i have your thoughts guys thanks!Why do men want to keep their family and still have an affair?how do they live with the guilt?
For some reason i always see cheating and other stuff mostly done in the Western, maybe its the kind of freedom and media control...





Back to your question. I think they just want to be free...Why do men want to keep their family and still have an affair?how do they live with the guilt?
We like to spread our seed and have many children to carry on our name. And also, wives become reall boring after they give birth they lose ther spunk and a mn is usuallly prevented from good sex or any sex with his wife since she get all nutty from having a kid and can't calm and have fun..............'





People including women get bored of relationships too......................





For every cheating man there is a whore woman.............





Hormones and poor choices are to blame.....sex is sex...............
Like Onan, we like spreading our seed.
if you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got
  • thinning hair
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    Post a Comment