Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do I deal with men who intimidate me?

Like men who act a bit crazy and bossy and yell at me to get me to do what they want ? Especially trying to humiliate me in front of other men. How do you prayerfully deal with this ?How do I deal with men who intimidate me?
Hon,





God does NOT make things unworthy.. You are the temple of the Lord. You are special and precious. Would you allow someone else to disparage one of God`s creations? They why are you allowing you ( God`s creation ) to be abused?





You need to look them in the eye smile sweetly and say NO. Say hello, I am not married to you. You are not my Father, You are not my Mother, You do not pay my bills. You do not have the right to yell at me. If you want to talk to me you WILL do it with respect and or professionalism.





Then %26lt; smile real big (in a gentle manner) at the others and walk away.. I would also expect an apology. I would not accept less.





You are the daughter of the almighty GOD%26gt; Nothing can stand in his presence. He is a massive powerful wondrous being of pure love. I assure you, He has your back..





Just don`t accept it. If a man does that to you in public, You must stand up, right then and there, and say NO, I do not accept this.. Not today, not tomorrow..





Peace %26amp; God bless from Texas %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;How do I deal with men who intimidate me?
Why no just call it quits with them? No one should yell at you and try to humiliate you in front of anyone.
to talk to them
just ask me out already im tired of playin this game!
What worked for me....believing in the power of the Holy Spirit to give me boldness to stand up for myself while not degrading anyone in the process.





Prayer is the answer!
With your history with men, according to earlier questions and answers, you should avoid any that make you feel uncomfortable. be patient and wait for the ';one'; that is out their for you as an individual as a whole.





How does sensitivity to a womens history with abusive men merit a thumbs down. Merry Christams and I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday.
If you can't ignore or avoid these people, you could always try openly asking them to stop being rude, or just politely say 'No', which can have a dramatic effect. Dunno what 'prayerfuly' means, but give it a try!
You take a tape recorder/video camera to work with you, put it where it will catch this behavior, then ON CAMERA when it happens say ';You are being inappropriate.....please don't do it again';....then tell the boss (I assume this is at work?). The next time it happens, take the two recordings to the boss and tell him that unless things change, you will be finding a good lawyer.
Know your power. You are a child of God. If you know it and know how special that makes you - then others will feel it. Men will then treat you with more respect and the ones who don't won't even affect you.
Get as far as you can from someone like this. Even if you have to leave when they don't know. This is abuse and you don't have to live like this. I know saying ';call it quits'; is easier said than done since these men are very manipulative and bully-ish. If you have more problems leaving, you can also call the police and they could help you out. Men like this are losers and not worth any woman they could get a hold of. Good luck...
Old Guy said it right. Get away from the guys who just want to abuse you some more.
If you are dating these men, they are obviously not the right type of man for you. If they are Christians, shame on them, they are not acting appropriately. You need to pray for strength to discern the right type of man for you, or if you need to wait upon the Lord for His guidance. Don't let yourself get into a domestic violence situation!!
Crazy? Stay away from them. Tell them you aren't interested because they lack maturity.





Bossy? Guys are a little like that. You can accept it and look for Mr. Close Enough, or wait for Mr. Right.





If you are being humiliated, you aren't respected. Look for someone who respects you.





By asking God to put someone in your life who will treat you with respect and decency. Ask God to remove those from your life who do not meet the standard He has set for men to adhere to.
Omgs thats so hardcore! Your not showing the complete situation are they clients, lovers, co workers. Situations are varied. I dont know what prayerfully means. But I think the answer you looking for is: Call an army of excorcists and tell them whats going on and have them dispell the wicked demonic influence on there lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment