Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do men deal with girls pms?

OPEN TO BOYS AND GIRLS.


how do men, boys, husbands or boyfriends deal with their girl's cases of pms?How do men deal with girls pms?
I generally know when things are going to get out of hand and get ready for it in advance. Why the heck else would men be hunter gatherer kind of people. Seriously, I just hang in there and try to understand. I get my bad days too!How do men deal with girls pms?
My husband usually just goes into another room to get away from me.
*shrug*, sometimes they dont even notice ;)





Nah, but mostly of the time they just take it because they know its that time.. :P
go hide in the closet and bolt the door.
I just try not to get defensive and be supportive. If it goes on for more than a couple of days though I'll start getting pissed. :-)
You can't deal with it. My advice to men. If you know she's PMSing...run bro. Get the f*** out of there. Come back in 7-9 dayz.
I just try to be patient and understand that a lot of what I am seeing is just hormones and really shouldnt be given that much weight. From time to time when it gets to really be a little much, I will just gently suggest (when she is NOT in the midst of a ';holy sh*t moment';) that I understand she isn't having an easy time and likely doesnt realize, but that her actions could be making those around her uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment