Monday, August 16, 2010

How do men deal with the stress of possible loss of family member?

I have recently started seeing this guy, but already know that this is the beginning of something very special. I'm sure he feels the same. Suddenly he completely stopped seeing or talking to me, ignoring my texts and calls. After a week, through a friend, I found out that his brother, who he is very close to, has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. He told my friend that he can't see me or talk to me at the moment. Is this normal stress coping behaviour for a man? Would he be more able to confide in me and include me if we'd been together for longer?How do men deal with the stress of possible loss of family member?
Oh hun, u cant take this personally n im speaking from personal experience.


my nan had a severe stroke 2 months ago n during it i onli wanted 2 speak 2 my sister. i blocked out my ex..my best friend..even my cousins. i hated everyone n wanted 2 b alone..i needed my space n thinkin time. i needed time 2 feel my emotions n figure out how 2 deal with them n sort out how 2 move forward. the onli ppl i wanted 2 speak 2 r ppl who had been thru it. i needed ppl i could relate 2..not ppl who offered support. its harsh i know, but until it happens 2 u..u dnt realise.


everyone deals differently...


my advice 2 u is stick it through...espec if its special.


he isnt mad at u or taking it out on u. i suggest u write him a letter n tell him u support him n r there 4 him. n wen hes ready he will come 2 u.


goodluck n dnt stress..it isnt u.How do men deal with the stress of possible loss of family member?
If it's a new relationship, perhaps he doesn't feel comfortable including you in this issue.





For me, my dad developed lung cancer a year ago, and I didn't tell anyone for 6 months, not even the guy I eventually started dating. That's how I delt with it, come to terms on my own and then include those outside the family I care about.





Give him his space, and don't take offence, people always react differently when there are tough times ahead, especially when dealing with the reality of death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment