Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do men deal with a woman who the next morning after sleeping with them regrets it?

Hi everyone... I thought that because I'm a woman, I would understand another woman's feeling and regrets.... Guess what not at all. I have a friend who's not gay or at least not until yesterday. I'm by sexual by the way. I haven't had to many girlfriends so i've never been confronted with a person waking up on by my side saying oh no what did I do.... Right there and then I started thinking.... how do men put up with this crap and how do they deal with it. I think i reacted like a guy would lol. We were in a hurry I had to leave for work I just asked her if she was ok and pretty much we both left.How do men deal with a woman who the next morning after sleeping with them regrets it?
Well first think first I need to find out what went wrong did I do something or she just has issues to solve, boyfriend, a wild night that have gone to far etc.





In any way as long as she doesn't scream rape at the morning I just give her time to think it over and the next day I would make a phone call to talk it out with her.How do men deal with a woman who the next morning after sleeping with them regrets it?
Be thankful you aren't a man, because it's not uncommon for women to do this and cry rape. Just appreciate the booty you got and forget about her. Then if you get bored later call her up and ask if she wants one more regret lol. You just can't think about it, girls are rude all the time. Most men would be dysfunctional if they took it to heart.
  • thinning hair
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment