Thursday, August 12, 2010

Men would you do this to a girl u thought as a friend?

Men!!! how far would you go with a friend that's a girl?


we were in a car and he was in the front seat and i was in the back and we were messing around and then he came into the back seat and sat on me for a while then he asked me was he to heavy so we said we would change places so i sat on his lap in the back of the car and we were alone and he said he was really relaxed and put his head on my shoulder and told me that i looked uncomfortable and told me to use his head as somewhere to put my head down and then i put my head up cause we were really close and i thought it ws a bit weird us being just friends and he said that he was cold and he said that i was to hug him to keep him warm and then he said he was happy and our friends outside said to come out and he said that we should just stay in the car with him and that he is comfortable??


if you were a guy would you do that to a girl who you just thought as a friend???





and no we were not drinking! totally sober!


and then he kept taking photos





whats the deal ?


men would you do that?Men would you do this to a girl u thought as a friend?
If you were just friends you wouldnt be sitting on his lap in the back seat of his car and giving him hugs. It sends mixed singles. If I found my friend attractive and I thought she was making the moves then I wouldnt turn her away.Men would you do this to a girl u thought as a friend?
nope..... he likes you
ok Im not a guy but its clear hes into you!
OMG!!!! HES OBVIOUSLY INTO YOU ITS EMBARASING! lol im not trying to insult your inteligence or anything but its realy obvious to me and mabye most guys that he definetly likes you cause i would definetly not do that with any of my friends if i didnt like them
Hate to tell you he wants to more than friend's and i believe you know that too com eonn. If he doesn't want to be your boy friend he's just plain weird.
Either he fancies you OR and less likely is he is gay and has no interest in women.
No he wan,ts more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment