Monday, August 16, 2010

How do u deal with other men who come onto your wife/girlfriend without getting mad?

I have been recently married to my wife yesterday,but when we where engaged men where always trying to get her attention in an inappropriate manner right in front of me or when I wasn't around. She's a beautiful African-American woman who is very different from other females and that is very intelligent and outspoken without being the typical ';loud'; woman. But guys tick me off when they do this. What can I do to avoid conflict without becoming violent or jealous?How do u deal with other men who come onto your wife/girlfriend without getting mad?
I like it when guys find my wife attractive. First of all, I trust my wife so I know nothing's going to happen. Secondly, I can't blame them... my wife is georgous. How can I get upset with someone who thinks the same thing I do?How do u deal with other men who come onto your wife/girlfriend without getting mad?
Well, if you are a couple, and someone approaches, she should spit in their eye. You should just give them a **** eating grin and walk off.





You CAN control yourself. She is YOUR WIFE. If some jerk hits on her, it's nothing to fight about!!!
Give her the benefit of the doubt. Accept that she married you and she's gonna get hit-on by other men but that doesn't mean she's gonna go with them and leave you. Be more confident in yourself and push the negative jealousy thoughts out of your head, chill. No woman is worth getting your assss kicked, so don't fight. Too much violence is separating families, you can lose an eye or you could lose your life or even worst, you can lose her. Trust her, she's here to stay.
your wife had a bunch of people she could have choosen from and she choose you. plus it means that you have an amazing wife, and you should trust her. just remember that you love her and she loves you not some random guy who thinks she is pretty,
When I did have someone, the thing that would bother me would be his response to the flirts. Not so much to the flirts themselves.
You should only get violent if they touch her.


You should only be jealous if she accepts their advances.





You picked a beauty and she picked you. She could have had any of them and she picked you. You should have all the confidence in the world right now. You didn't force her to be with you with threats or violence did you? If not, then be ecstatic because SHE PICKED YOU!


They can try and come on to her, but they are wasting their time.





If she ever goes for that crap, then know that you are worth more respect than that and let her have them. Work on being the best you can be and show love often, then why would she every even be tempted?
If you trusted your wife then this would not be an issue. Apparently you do not trust her or you would not be asking this question. Keep in mind that she comes home to you and sleeps in your bed with YOU and not them at night. You should not have to deal with it anyway. Your wife should be. She should be telling them that she is all ready taken/spoken for/married what ever as soon as this situation arises.


It is all a part of being married and the respect/trust she has for you.


If your wife doesn't do this then you had better rethink your situation.


Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment