Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this a deal breaker? Men, would you have a romantic relationship with someone like me?

I have had many relationships. I was married once and I have had 2 long term relationships in which we lived together for 3 years each. I do not like living with someone. No matter how much I may love someone, how much I want to be with them, sleep with them, I want them to have their own place. They don't even need to be there that often, but I like the fact that they have somewhere of their own to go to. I like doing things my way, I have learned that while I will compromise, I am never happy about it. I like to make all my own decisions regarding finances, parenting, etc. My last boyfriend could not deal with this, he felt that living together was the only way for us to have a 'real' relationship. So, my real question is this- if you met a woman that was smart, funny and everything you wanted, would the fact that she won't ever live in the same home with you be a deal breaker?Is this a deal breaker? Men, would you have a romantic relationship with someone like me?
Actually I would really dig that. Havin' separate places, sounds like the perfect relationship.





If you wanted to have kids though that's different... If I had kids I would want to live in the same place, for the kidsIs this a deal breaker? Men, would you have a romantic relationship with someone like me?
I find smart, independant women to be extremely attractive myself.
it would only be a deal breaker if you still wanted to live seperatly after marriage. other than that there is no reason why it should be bothersome
it would --- i would want to grow together with her and not living with her would stifle that completely --- there maybe guys that would like that sort of relationship but not many i think ---- best wishes
Not at all.I agree with all your thoughts.
yes , basicly it sounds like you just want a Fuuuuccccck buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment