Monday, August 16, 2010

How should a man deal with a woman who is afraid to commit to a relationship?

I have been dating a woman for three months. She has stated on many occasions that she is a ';runner';. She has mentioned that she really likes me and wants to stick around, but is scared of commitment. What should I do?How should a man deal with a woman who is afraid to commit to a relationship?
Get as much nookie out of her as possible.How should a man deal with a woman who is afraid to commit to a relationship?
Ive dated a guy also-i was kinda scared of him coz ive been hurt for past relationships--he told me that he wouldnt hurt me but I wasnt secure with him because he was scared to comit also--we really liked each other but he disappereared-so i guess he was more scared than me

Report Abuse



proceed w/ caution
be patient.
usually its the men that are afraid to committ....but maybe she has been hurt in the past..and if i knew what i know now i would be the same way..you men drive us to act crazy and to guard our hearts..
Take it slow, and reassure her that commitment isnt always bad. Make her want to stay. Lovve her unconditionally and soon you will persay trick her into your arms for good.
lol u sound like u have the same problem that i have
I think you should take it slow and have fun it's only been three months. She most likely been hurt once or several times in the past. make her feel comfortable but don't pressure her because she will run. Keep it light and enjoy getting to know each other. once she see your a great guy it will be hard for her to run away. Good Luck!
Maybe u should ';run'; she is already letting u know what sup with her so don't be too surprised when she ends the relationship.





So b 4 that happen u may want to end it first and get with a woman who's not a runner and not afraid of a commitment, one who knows she wants a relationship with u and only u.





This runner person may have had some bad relationships in the past and now she's ready to run b4 she's hurt again, she'd rather run first b4 HE leaves her.





I can kinda understand her feelings towards that but for ur own feelings u might not want to make plans to be in a successful relationship with the runner.





This is a big world and in this big world there are plenty of woman who are not runner those women want to be chased and caught =-)





So go for her she's the one Ur likely to be happy with





Good Luck
Sometimes it is difficult to win the affection of a woman. It can be quite the trick my friend! Usually a sum of three pigs and a goat will do. However, my third wife's father demanded four pigs and an AK-47. Outrageous!! Well, finally she learned to love my for two pigs and three hectares of chick peas. I guess every woman is different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment