Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you women deal with men that don't help around the house?

When I met my bf he was renting a room in the house so he had to be clean. So I got used to him usually cleaning his room every so often, had to leave the kitchen clean after he used it and things like that and had no prob with it. Now we moved in together and he doesn't do anything. I couldn't take it in the beginning and I let everything get sooo dirty but I had to clean it because we were getting visits. And like that I'm the one that always has to clean. I never lived with anyone else or alone just with my parents and I hated cleaning but we all helped. Now he's sick of me complaining and he just sits and watches tv. Now I gave up and just clean myself without complaining or asking but I'm not going to stay with him. I don't want someone that doesn't help because they just don't feel like it because I also don't feel like it but some has to do it right? Btw, we cannot have a maid, or anything like that so that's not a solution. I just want to know how you guys deal with it or if you just got used to it? Or are there guys out there that are not like that?How do you women deal with men that don't help around the house?
obviously all boys are not lazy.....for instance i help my sister in cleaning the home every now and den......well the most insane task is to clean my room once in a week.......dam i jus cant believe how the trash accumlates in my room ..xD..neways...for a relationship to stand you need help from both the directions from yours and from ur partner ...thats why they call it mutual cooperation......i believe girls shldnt do all the wrk....and have all the fun :(((.......neways..this is my opinion you may or may not agree with...but its true for a relationship ...you need to be more independent and helpful...tcHow do you women deal with men that don't help around the house?
this is a hard one..


sometimes you juss have to get used to


it.. i guess
You yank 'em by the man snake *hiss!!!*
For some reason, men seems to always to always do that. I thought I was the only one experiencing that. It's like you turned into their personal maid. That's why it's important to talk about these things from the beginning and let them you it's not acceptable. that way they know not to even try it!!!!
leave him, stop doing his work. Don't clean the house when his frnds have come over. Ask him 2 clean on his own. Say him u can't leave with unhygenic people.


Another cud be keep a condition of cleaning the house then only u will make love to him.
My husband always lived with his parents until we got marred, therefore mommy cleaned up after him. Him, his brother, and dad would leave their dished on the table walk off, and she would dutifully pick them up and HAND WASH THEM! We have a dishwasher at our house (and all during me growing up we had one at home, too) He puts his dishes in the sink because he ';forgets'; we have a dishwasher.. It's been 14 months! And if he leaves his dishes on the table, or his clothes not in the hamper, they get left there until he picks them up. When they get put in the proper place, I clean them. If we have guests, and they see HIS mess, I simply say ';excuse his mess.. he doesn't understand helping out.'; and smile and go on with our visit. :) Good luck!
guys are like dat haha 75% of guys are lazy as ****... but not all guys are the same.. unfortunatley for you you;ve gotten a lazy guy :D but its not all that bad just make his *** wok
tell him you cannot afford to do it all....he can either keep the house clean and help you out or he can get out and youll be better off that way
Does he have a job? Do you have a job?? If he is working and you aren't, then he shouldn't have to be the one to clean the house. If you are working and he isn't, then 'he' should be the one taking care of the house. If you are BOTH working equally outside the home, then it should be an equal concerted effort..imho.


I hear similar situations like this all the time...HE wont clean ANYTHING..! Hmmm..well, maybe he is tired from working all day while you sit on your butt and watch soap operas..


but that's probably NOT what's happening here..right? I'm just saying..
You need to communicate better with him.





Sit down and have a heart to heart about what you feel is your chores and what's his. You can split it any way you want, but it should be fair.





When I was living with my ex it was clear that he would do the bathroom and litter box, take out the trash, and cook at least once a week. For me I would clean the dishes, vacuum, and brush the cat. The both of us would work together once a week to clean the windows/mirrors, mop the floor, change the bed linens, and go grocery shopping.





Of course if there was a huge mess then who ever came across it first would deal with it and that would be just fine.





If he can't understand your feelings and start pulling his weight around the house then it's time to re-think your relationship with him.





Worst case, break up, wait for the lease to end and move out. Win-win.





Honestly, if he can't respond to your feelings about something as ';trivial'; as cleaning, he isn't going to be responsive to any of your future needs and will always ignore your feelings and that's not healthy at all.





Yes, it stinks to break up with someone, especially someone you felt you were going to spend the rest of your life with, but it happens, you eventually get over it and move on.





Just be thankful you are dealing with it now, before marriage binds your finances and before a baby would link you together forever.
Men are no cleaners as much but we do clean but it is not as often.


I clean dishes like every other day lol
Ask him, who's going to clean his house when you are gone, because you are fed up with him thinking you are his personal servant and he can just sit on his butt and doing nothing?





Starting now and until you decide to leave, don't do any of his laundry and don't cook any meals for him. Don't lift a finger to do anything for him.





My ex-husband was a total slob and flat refused to do anything. That was one of the reasons I left him. I was married to him for 14 years and no matter what I said or did never changed him. Men like that should live alone. They aren't fit to live with another person. They have no respect for women and believe it's her job to do anything and everything they don't want to do.





I would give up on this guy. He's never going to change. Let him live alone and live in his own filth.
I don't have this problem, but I know too many people who do. I've seen how men help out around the house and I'd rather just do it myself. They hurry up, doing a half *** job. You'll end up going over it again anyway.
Tell him to get up off his butt or you're gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment