Thursday, August 12, 2010

How would you MEN deal with this situation?

If a married man was to ask you wife to have a sexual affiar and she realy considered but didnt because she couldnt live a lie how would you react?


If she told you more or less straight because just the thought that she considered havingt an affair was eating her up inside how would you handle this situation?How would you MEN deal with this situation?
Anyone can be tempted.





I don't expect her not to have feelings and be attracted to others. That is normal. Pleased is what I'd be. Pleased that though she was attracted and physically wanted to do it but had respect for me, our family and our marriage.





The reality of the situation is that people aren't just attracted to their spouse.





Now as to the guy, I'd be pissed. He is a lesser person in as far as respecting my marriage but he should still respect it.





fsHow would you MEN deal with this situation?
That sounds like that movie, what was the name, guys????





Well, I would guess most married men would be grateful, wouldn't you think so?????





I know most guys would ask their wives why they were actually considering doing that, and then maby counseling, or the husband might forget about it, or he might not say anything at all, and in the back of his mind never trust her again.
what can you do
i will feel cheated and angry..





though she did not commit the act, however the fact that she has considered is good enough to amount to betrayal..





angry because which married man will do such a thing to another man's wife? either he must be sick or a pervert.. and angry also because the love she has for me is just not strong enough to ward off al temptations..





i won't flare at her, however I will tell her how i feel about the whole issue and will maybe be depressed for awhile... before i re-build a stronger foundation of the marriage..
I'm a woman, but I know my husband would not love me because I considered it. That's just wrong! I'd hate myself too.





As for the guy who first answered - people just aren't attracted to their spouses? Are you nuts? You can't say that! Some people may not be but they are plenty of people who are! Me for 1!
i think first id have to thank her for being honest, second id have to reaffirm the basic things in life, temptations arent wrong, lastly id ask what was wrong with our relationship that has caused her to concider his proposal.





im sure most guys, would answer this completely different, and since i havent had it happen i can only speculate as to how i would handle it, but if it was much different id have to wonder if he was hiding the fact that he himself has been tempted and doesnt want you to know.
i think thats not whats to be asked... i mean.. have you asked yourself?? and have you considered things that may happen? obedience is far more better than sacrifice.... try thinking... after you thought you have figured it out... think again.. if it really is worth it..
Maybe I am ignorant, Are you asking if a married man asked his wife to have an affair? Or another married man asking asking a different wife to have an affair?





if its a married man asking his wife to have an affair, one of two things are happining, 1. the husband is already cheating on his spouse, and to make him feel better he tells his wife its's ok to have an affair. 2. the husband is setting his wife up for failure to see if she will actually do it so he can later divorce her for being unfaithfull.


That's what I would think.
im guessing that a married man has asked you and youve considered it, and now your wondering how your husband might react if you tell him......Its up to you really, if you think he'll blow up and carry on like a two bob watch...dont tell him. Personally it wouldnt bother me, I love it when other guys hit on my wife....we have a bit of a giggle about it and it helps her self esteem.....theres a lot of rather uptight people on this yahoo thingy. Youve done no wrong, its your mind you can do in it whatever you want, and the result was the best choice for your marriage anyway.
everyone thinks about sleepin with someone else at one point or another, as long as she didnt go through with it it would be ok. And the fact she could bring it up would be good.





And married dude that was proposing the whole thing would catch an *** kickin, a severe *** kickin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment