Thursday, August 12, 2010

GUYS ONLY!!! How do men deal with breakups, even though I'm the one that left??

I left my boyfriend after almost a year 2gether because even though I did all the cooking and cleaning..laundry, dishes, bayhrooms, and he wanted me to pay alot of money to live with him, etc. He said the house was never clean enough, my clothes were trashy and slutty, etc .. I still luv him and I miss him so much.. I was just wonderin how he was dealin with this, honestly? Will he miss me? Will he regret it in the future?GUYS ONLY!!! How do men deal with breakups, even though I'm the one that left??
You need to keep moving away from him. It sounds to me like he didn't appreciate you. If 2 people love each other they work together to keep the house running. Sounds like he might have been using you to if he was taking to much of your money. It's kinda of a trade off. If you were keeping the house clean and working to while he came in and sat on his as* while you did it all and still handed him money. He had a good thing going. He doesn't really miss you though. He will just go on and find another sucker. Please, Don't be a sucker anymore. Hey, Find a guy that will work with you the right way.GUYS ONLY!!! How do men deal with breakups, even though I'm the one that left??
why are you lowering yourself to even wonder about how he's doing when he clearly didn't appreciate you to begin with ??? this is a waste to worry over, you must suffer with low self esteem to even have thoughts of a man who didn't even have the time of day to be good to you... A good man wouldn't treat a woman who does everything for him this way of putting her down to begin with...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment