Thursday, August 12, 2010

Men!!! how far would you go with a friend thats a girl?

we were in a car and he was in the front seat and i was in the back and we were messing around and then he came into the back seat and sat on me for a while then he asked me was he to heavy so we said we would change places so i sat on his lap in the back of the car and we were alone and he said he was really relaxed and put his head on my shoulder and told me that i looked uncomfortable and told me to use his head as somewhere to put my head down and then i put my head up cause we were really close and i thought it ws a bit weird us being just friends and he said that he was cold and he said that i was to hug him to keep him warm and then he said he was happy and our friends outside said to come out and he said that we should just stay in the car with him and that he is comfortable??


if you were a guy would you do that to a girl who you just thought as a friend???





and no we were not drinking! totally sober!


and then he kept taking photoes





whats the deal ?


men would you do that?Men!!! how far would you go with a friend thats a girl?
he's either a big @$$ flirt


or he likes youMen!!! how far would you go with a friend thats a girl?
if he's your friend he would never cross the line by taking advantage of you? the issue here is if you're already questioning his actions it's clear what his motives are
He either likes you or he's trying to see if you'll have sex with him...





Uh...You could tell him to stop it, you know...Let him know you weren't comfortable with it...





And no, it is not normal behavior for just FRIENDS...If I did that will female friends, I'd get b*tchslapped...unless I'm trying to tell a woman I am interested...





But, a gentleman would stop when he realizes you are uncomfortable...
He likes you obviously.
He fancies you and wants to get closer.
id only do that if i was tapping you up for a bit of sexy time.





hes trying it on.





sitting on the back seat and doing that he's obviously trying to get you in the mood for sex.





guys arent friends with girls. just remember that.
My guy friends would go all the way if I were comfortable with the idea ( which I am not).





Really, its up to you. You draw the line and it ends where you allow it to.
he likes u


is obvious
Well you were sitting on his lap, if something was poking at you then he's definitely looking for something other then friendship.
it just shows you are true friends..if he goes farther than that then you know he wants sex from you
Well here is the what i can get out of this... he likes u and u def dont see it!


Hes bing more than friends, or at least wants to be. U have to realize this and not justthink of him as being a weird FRIEND, but something more than that. Do u think he may like u? Do u like him? Hes def shwing he likes u, by doing that. The deal is he likes u cause normal just friend ppl dont go doing that unless they are friends with benefits, which i doubt either of u would really think about doing.





Take into the account how long uve known each other and any hints that may elead to him liking u and ull get ur answer! If hes done stuff sorta like this before, hes def into u.





If you were only my friend, i wouldnt have done that. Thats my answer.
flirting? please. let me tell you girl he just wanted the s e x
It's pretty obvious you're not 'just friends'. If there's no chemistry between you too why are leaving yourself wide open to his advances and sitting on his lap in the back of a car?!! By doing this you've given him the green light to get even closer next time you are alone with him!!Girls can be just good friends with guys that's fine. But if I expected my girl friends to sit on my lap then they would look at me as if I'd gone crazy. Answer yourself this..Would you be so intimate with a friend of the same sex? If not then why do it with a friend of the opposite sex...
Okay, now do you really need to know? He is obviously trying to get you into sex mode and seeing at which point you will start to feel or rub him. A friend he is? No, he is no friend, but this is not true if you like to do things like the things you did while in the car. Why did you go with the flow? I would have slapped him if I were a girl. No, in fact, I would have never sat on his lap or even allowed him to sit on mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment