Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do other men deal with rejection so well!?

I just got rejected by some bimbo b*tch, I have never been rejected in my life because I never ask girls out, I wait for them to come to me, and because of the way I take care of myself and act they usually do. This one girl in my classes totally led me on and then she had the nerve to reject me, how the fck am I just supposed to brush this off, who does this stupid ***** think she is rejecting me, I want to go over to her house and put a bullet in her pretty little face. How do you guys do it, ask out girl after girl and deal with the fact that she basically just said she thinks shes better than you?How do other men deal with rejection so well!?
Haha dude brush it off. That dumb ***** doesn't deserve you.How do other men deal with rejection so well!?
forget it and move on....


and you shouldn't be talking cuz it seems you have the perfect attitude to do that to a girl too..... ';i never ask girls out, I wait for them to come to me'; pssh haha don't kid yourself too much
Obviously your feelings for her can't be that strong if you speak like this about her.
Was your ego bruised? Stop crying, It sucks when the tables turn ha? You move on, that's what you do, move on. They'll be plenty of others you can date.
WTF? rejection doesn't mean they think they're better than you, it just means they don't want to date you. If you want to learn to deal with rejection, just wait until you become more mature.
Get over yourself, and the rejection. Sounds more like she put you in your place than actually did anything wrong. You're not all that honey...and nearly everyone who enters the dating world will get rejected from time to time.





Welcome to reality. I'd suggest you seek an anger management course, because you've got issues with your faux violent threat. I suggest you don't date anymore until you've got that under control.
Um, i bet she wasn't a b*tch before she rejected you...


maybe you think she led you on, cause i doubt that she would just lead you on and then reject you if she liked you. And putting a bullet in her face is a little extreme dont you think?
LOL





wow i only got rejected once in my freshmen year


she was my first love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment