Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do Nudist Men deal with unexpected surprises?

Well I recently joined a few nudist clubs. I have been a closet nudist till now. But I haven't been out in public yet. My main fear is, what if I get an erection. Not that I am a perv, but it is just a natural thing and it tends to happen. I have heard that nudists think of that as offensive.





So I am putting out a question to all fellow nudists out there. How do you deal with it when you get an unexpected erection. What do you do? What is usually supposed to be done in that case?





Your answers are appreciated.How do Nudist Men deal with unexpected surprises?
You'll find that, as you get used to it, which happens rather quickly, that it won't happen any more often than when you're clothed. More likely, less often, given you'll be more self-concious about it.





A fleeting situation as a newcomer won't be taken badly. It happens sometimes when guys fall asleep at the pool, lying on their back. Everyone knows those things happen, as long as you're not encouraging or flawnting it.How do Nudist Men deal with unexpected surprises?
it happens very seldom due to mindset


cross your legs or carry a newspaper


(oh and mstrbt less)
Well, if nudists are all about the natural body then they have to accept natural bodily functions also.....anything else is just hypocrisy!
It happened to me a couple of weeks ago at a nude beach when my wife was rubbing sun tan lotion on me. I was embarrassed of course because everyone in our group saw it and laughed at me but it does become flaccid again and it seems like everyone forgets about. It's really not a big deal as long as it doesn't persist because with my friends both the men and the woman are unmerciful with their comments while it's hard.
just dont flaunt it and you will be fine
Well for one, when you're in a nudist environment, there's no sexual vibe, and you have a completely different mindset. As you walk around the club, will will also see there are families there. Can't think of anything that will short out the sexual impulse faster than that.





To the idiots that say erections are natural, and nudists are hypocrites for not tolerating them: Taking a crap is a fully natural function as well, but you don't do that in public in front of others either.
  • thinning hair
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    Post a Comment